Epilogue

Art by- nena.nugget on Instagram

Hello everyone! Here are three short stories and some extra stuff that happen post story! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

1. Our First Mission

The smell of bacon and pancakes fill the air as we sail across the sea. It's breakfast time on our boat and we're on our way to our first mission, Towa City.

I spot Nagito at a table across the cafeteria. I sit across from him, earning a smile as he stuffs himself with pancakes and fruit.

"So, Towa City, huh?" I ask. "That's pretty far from Hope's Peak. What made you want to go there first?"

"I used to live there." He says.

"Wait, really? When?"

"It wasn't for very long," Nagito says. "It was only during the tragedy. I went there to get away from Junko Enoshima, but when I got there, the Warriors of Hope took over the city under her will. But luckily, I was able to beg for my life and I was spared as their servant! What luck!"

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who would call that luck.

"Warriors of Hope?"

"You don't know them? Oh right, you were Izuru Kamakura during that time. The Warriors of Hope were kids who were followers of Junko Enoshima. They took over Towa City and wanted to kill all adults and create a world for children by children. They were almost successful too, if it weren't for Komaru Naegi and the Future Foundation."

"They were kids?" I ask.

"Yeah. They all went to Hope's Peak Elementary. It seemed like they hadn't had the best childhoods... and it was easy for them to be manipulated by Junko Enoshima," He says, looking out the window. "I was their servant... but I also stayed with them... in an attempt to take care of them. They were still kids and...  in reality... they were scared... and helpless. But I wasn't myself then and I couldn't do a good job. That's why... I want to save them this time. I want to properly look after them... and make sure they never get hurt again."

I smile, putting my hand on his.

"Don't worry. I'll do my best to make sure we find them."

"T-Thank you, Hajime..," Nagito says. His cheeks flush. "I- I just hope everyone else will be okay with inviting them on board."

"I think they will be. And if not, I'll just have Izuru convince them as the Ultimate Persuader."

I point to my forehead as the lucky student laughs.

"Are you sure you should be using his talents that way?"

"It's fine," I say. "But that reminds me, I have to go. The others told me that Izuru wanted to drive the boat. I'll see you when we get to Towa City?"

"Okay!"

I wave as I head towards the front of the boat.

...

"Well done on our first mission everyone! It was a huge success!" Sonia cheers.

"I've gotta say... it's nice goin' out and helping people. It feels like... we're finally making up for all the things we did wrong." Fuyuhiko says.