Party at Twogami's

Please tell me if you know the artist!

Monokuma's morning announcement wakes me from a terrible sleep.

My body is heavy as I crawl out of bed. I touch my chest to search for bullet wounds and once again turn up with nothing. With a sigh, I tiredly leave my cottage, though the moment I step out, I'm jolted awake by a piercing scream.

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

"Uwah!"

"...Oh, it's just you. Don't scare me like that," Kazuichi sighs with relief.

"I-I could say the same for you..!" I say.

Jeez, I forgot how freaked out he was at the beginning.

"B-By the way... did you see them?" The mechanic trembles. "Ahhh man... not good... What the hell are they...? Definitely not good..!"

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"The bridge, you know... Remember that bridge at the central island? Th-there's monsters... in front of the bridges... they're blocking them off..,"

"The... Monobeasts?" I ask. Kazuichi tries to say something when Monokuma suddenly jumps out from behind a cottage.

"Rightioo!" He cheers. Kazuichi lets out a blood curdling yelp. "The Monobeasts are the guardians of Jabberwock Island," Then, he disappears as quickly as he came.

"Ugh...so annoying...I can't stand this anymore..," Kazuichi complains. "We're gonna get eaten by monsters. There's no way I can enjoy vacationing here now..,"

"Hey, what's with all the noise?" A calm voice says.

"AAAAHHHH! ANOTHER M-M-M-M-MONSTER!" He screams. He dashes behind me, using me as a human shield.

"And I came all this way here to get you both, but if you're going to call me a monster..," Peko says sadly. "...I was told to come get you. We kept waiting and you two never showed up. Everyone is waiting at the hotel restaurant... Hurry up and join us,"

The sword-woman turns and walks back in the direction of the hotel.

"Ugh... Whatever, man... I don't care...I don't care at all..," Kazuichi cries. "I-I'M OUTTA HERE!"

"H-hey! Where are you going?!" I try to say, but it doesn't matter. Kazuichi is long gone.

I guess I'll head over to the restaurant.

...Kazuichi and Peko were still acting the same as they did the first time. I guess Chiaki and Monomi must've talked with them already.

I didn't think Peko would have too much trouble acting the same as before but I never expected Kazuichi to be a good actor. It's sort of weird... but as long they're safe, I guess it doesn't matter how they act. We just need to get out of here as soon as possible.

I arrive at the hotel and go up to the restaurant. As I walk in, I'm greeted by my classmates. Twogami scolds me for being late as Nagito waves with a smile. I look away uncomfortably.

Everyone discusses where Kazuichi could've gone and eats breakfast. I sit at Chiaki's table. She gives me a sweet smile as she chews a bite of pancake. I smile back before Mahiru come in with a sobbing Kazuichi.

Events pass the same as the first time. Mikan falls awkwardly, Twogami declares himself as leader, we head to Jabberwock park for the mysterious timer, Monomi returns, and we investigate the island. And like the first time, we solve nothing about the timer or the island, but we keep hope. Twogami's speech about believing in one another from earlier resinates within us and by the time night arrives, I still find a way to keep my spirts relatively high.