Hold Me Back

Art by- alyssaleandra on tumblr

TW- Gruesome descriptions- skip to the next —— if you want to avoid

—————————————————————————

Cold. It's cold without him next to me.

I open my eyes, taking in my crummy room from the funhouse. I sit up, a sigh escaping my mouth at the thought of another funhouse reality. But I get out of bed anyway. Already missing his touch, I leave my room.

The only sound comes from the ticking clock on the wall of grape house. No one is out of their rooms despite it being past morning.

I take the elevator to strawberry house. My footsteps are like gunshots in the silence.

I knock on Nagito's door, but I'm met with nothing. Hesitantly, I knock on the others' doors too, but I only find the same silence.

"Monomi?" I call. "...Chiaki?"

Nothing.

I check all the rooms in the funhouse, from grape tower, to the Monokuma archive, and even the garden in strawberry house, but no one is there. The funhouse is completely dead.

"Chiaki! Monomi! Nagito! Is anyone there?" I bite my lip. "Monokuma..?"

Even the black and white bear doesn't appear.

Damnit, where is everyone?

There's no way they aren't here right? That's impossible..!

So what's going on? Where could they be?

I bang on Nagito's door. My hands push and pull at the door nob, but it refuses to turn. I even slam myself into door, but it's no use. I do the same to the others, however I only find the same result. There's still no response. I clench my fists.

...The elevator! Maybe it'll take me to the trial grounds and I can get out from there!

I dash to the elevator and reach for the button, however, a dark cloud looms over me.

I freeze in my tracks as a deafening bang slices through the silence.

...W-What?

I turn toward the source. The final dead room grins at me, a shiver running through my body.

It had to have come from there... there's no other place...

No... there's no way someone could actually be in there...

And yet, my body moves towards the door.

It was probably Monokuma... or something fell and caused a crash. No ones in there... right?

And yet, my hand grabs the handle.

This is just some weird reality... No one is here. I'm alone... so there's no way someone is in here...

And yet, I twist the handle and open the door.

It's like time had stopped.

He lays in the middle of the room. Motionless. Cold. A metallic smell floats through the air. Red piles next to his head. Red is splattered on the wall. There's a gun on the floor. His white hair is turning red. His beautiful white hair.