Part 36

................................................................

"I just had the weirdest thought..." said Amba while cringing.

"What's that?" asked Amba.

"About Raya and Namaari...Like um..." she closed her eyes and said, "Ahhh nevermind. It's so...wild."

"Spill the tea Amba" said Pranee.

"You know that couples do...things... right? And thinking of them-"

"NOOOO... AMBA!!" said Pengu as he tried blocking out what Amba was saying. He took a deep breath and relaxed and said with a slight laugh, "Why would you even think about that?...And I'm positive that they have never done stuff like that."

Sisu and Pranee looked at each other then started laughing.

"So you think" said Sisu.

"What do you mean?" asked Jagan with a raised brow.

Pranee rolled her eyes and said, "Don't y'all notice the faint red marks on Raya's neck?" 

"Probably insect bites..." stated Pengu trying to keep his thoughts innocent.

"In that case, Namaari is the insect!" 

The rest of the dragons burst out a laughter. Pengu shook his head and walked away. Sisu went to him and said, "Why did you take that so personal?"

"It's not personal... I just don't like imagining stuff like that."

"Well it's a part of life. Some day when you're with some dragon it'll happen."

"Ugh... I'll never get a girlfriend Sisu. I have no interest. My interest is keeping Kumandra safe. Um... I'll return soon okay sis? Gonna walk."

"Alright." said Sisu.

She returned to the rest of her siblings and Jagan said, "She actually has love bites on her neck?"

"Yess! How could you not realize it? And it's like Ray-"

"YAHH um do we have anymore mangosteens?" interrupted Pranee as she signaled that the couple was back.

"Hey girls! How was it?" asked Amba.

"Romantic." said Namaari in a soothing tone as she slowly looked at Raya.

The dragons were in awe as they admired them. Jagan stared at Raya's neck and slightly gasped when he saw them.

"W-what's wrong?" asked Raya in confusion.

"Oh nothing Raya. Just um remembered something."

Raya knew something was off and she said, "well um...I'm going to get the blankets and other stuff for the picnic."

"Jagan, Pengu and I--- wait where's Pengu?" asked Amba as she looked around and realized her brother wasn't there.

"He said he'd return soon. He went for a walk." replied Sisu.

"Oh alrighty. Since you and Pranee can shapeshift, you can help out Raya and Namaari. We'll look for the perfect spot." said Amba.

"Okay." said Sisu.

So Pranee, Sisu, Raya and Namaari went in the palace to get most of what they'd need. 

"Sisu, you and Pranee can collect food."

"Oh yesss! My favourite thing to do!" expressed Sisu as she and Pranee headed to the kitchen.

"Dep la I have lots of blankets in my closet."

"Excellent." said Namaari with a smile. 

After they entered Raya's room, Namaari said, "I can't wait to feel rejuvenated. Nature is the ultimate treatment!"

"You said it dep la" replied Raya with a sigh.

After getting out three blankets, Raya stared at Namaari for a few seconds then said, "What's with that seductive pose?"

"If I'm just existing you'd call it seductive." said Namaari as she slightly pinched Raya's cheek. 

Raya blushed as she felt Namaari's touch and her hair was on end.

"Dep la...we're gonna be out there for hours..."

"Yeah we're gonna be having fun. But we won't be able to...-"

"Do this?" asked Namaari as she pulled Raya's body onto her and wrapped her hands around her waist. Raya blushed before staring into her eyes and saying, "Yeah...exactly that.."

"Put down the blankets and let's have a moment." said Namaari.

Raya placed the blankets on the couch then closed the door. Immediately afterwards, Namaari swooped Raya into her arms and sealed her lips with hers. Namaari's kiss was very aggressive, as though she's been craving it all morning. She sucked on her lips, Causing her to slightly moan. Raya was enjoying it but as Namaari's kiss got more intense, she gently pulled away her lips and said, "Dep la...you're so intense today."

Namaari didn't reply to Raya. She just glanced at her then sealed their lips once again and tried being more gentle but it was futile. She then slowly put her hand in Raya's pants. Raya gasped at the sudden pleasurable sensation she felt. Even though she was aggressive with her lips, Namaari only wanted to tease Raya's private area. She just fingered her slowly for a couple seconds. Just before Raya felt the urge to release a moan, there was a knock on the door which startled both girls, immediately killing the tension that built up between them.

"Raya? Namaari?" yelled Sisu as she knocked.

"Coming...We'll meet you at the front of the palace" said Raya in a seemingly normal tone.

"Okay we're waiting." replied Sisu.

Raya sighed and mumbled, "Way to ruin our moment..."

Namaari took a deep breath and said, "Let's try and chill for now. We have the night for just us dep la."

"Yeah you're right." said Raya. "But.. wait Namaari" 

Before Namaari turned the knob, she stopped to give her attention to Raya.

"J-just one more kiss...Pleaseeeee" begged Raya in a cute childish tone with puppy eyes.

Namaari admired Raya's plea and laughed then said, "Awww you're so sweet. Okay dep la just one more."

She embraced Raya and ran her fingers through her hair and then they sealed the gap between their lips. 

"I can't wait to taste more than just your lips dep la." said Raya in a very slow, low and seductive tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What else is there to taste??!!!👀👀👀
More soon :) Don't forget to vote <3