Chapter 1: Eurydice and Peggy

All Eurydice saw was Orpheus looking back, she wanted to scream, but suddenly her vision went black.

She woke up on a bench, very confused and startled, and saw people walking. The thing was that they dressed strangely, talked strangely and...

"Pardon me but are you alright?"

Eurydice looked and saw a girl, she was wearing a strange yellow dress with curly brown hair in a ponytail.

"I don't know how i got here..."  Eurydice said.

"Go figure! What in the world are you wearing?" The woman said teasingly.

Eurydice stared, With a confused look on her face.

"I am Margarita Schuyler but you can call me Peggy! And you are?"

"Eurydice."

"Here i'll help you up! You must be freezing!" Peggy said with a smile. "You don't even have a coat on."

Peggy Grabbed Eurydice's hand and helped her to her feet, her grip was firm but not uncomfortably so.

"My place isn't far, I can get you some clothes and you can warm up, If that's alright?"

"Thank you!"

They walked for 5 minutes until they reached a gigantic house. Eurydice stared in awe.

"Come on, i have some clothes upstairs you can use!" Peggy said.

Peggy guided her upstairs and through a winding hallway giving Eurydice what she needed.

"Uh, what is this?" Eurydice said holding up stays and looking very confused.

"Here, so Put this on and i'll be right back."

Eurydice changed into her Chemise carefully and then told Peggy to come in.

"Ok so, You put this on over top" Peggy said Holding the stays.

She guided Eurydice on how to put it on.

"Ok and now the Petticoat." Holding a ridiculously long poofy skirt.

Eurydice Struggled, but she eventually got it on with little damage.

Eurydice was handed a few more things with Peggy telling her how to put them on. It passed by in a daze, As she didn't have a clue what was happening.

"Okay almost done, now for the gown petticoat."

Once that was done then Peggy handed her the actual gown. It was a dark green, Like the colour of Pine.

It was put on and Eurydice felt very... Constricted.

"What in the world Is this clothing!" Eurydice exclaimed.

"Everybody wears it... It's 1774 After all.

"Wait... It's HUH!" Eurydice half screamed.

"Did you not know that.?" Peggy asked concerned.

"NO!"

"Shhh it's ok, Do you know anybody? Can somebody help you?"

"Um... I don't think so." Eurydice said tearing up.

"Hey, It's ok, Your gonna be safe." Peggy assured her.

Eurydice wasn't so sure.

Eurydice sat on a chair, contemplating what to do. Every outcome her brain could think of was more terrifying then the last.

-Written by Ellie-