Chapter 19: Eurydice and Peggy (Part 1)

Peggy did everything she could to comfort Eurydice. After a couple of hours she calmed down.

Eurydice didn't want to leave Peggy's side, She was so tired from crying, she fell asleep beside Peggy, Her head resting on her shoulder.

Peggy didn't want to move, so she sat there, Eventually falling asleep as well, Letting Eurydice rest.

Eurydice woke, And Peggy shortly after. Eurydice felt better she felt safe with Peggy.

"Hey peggy."

"Hey!"

"Why don't you like your real name?" Eurydice asked.

"I felt even more invisible with it I suppose, But going by Peggy didn't help much." Peggy said, instantly regretting those words.

"Your not invisible at all." Eurydice assured. "Not one bit."

"Thanks." Peggy said even though she doubted it.

"And Margarita is a lovely name."

Peggy smiled, Not knowing a response that could show her feelings at the moment.

They sat in a comfortable silence. Their faces saying everything they needed to know.

What Eurydice didn't know is that Peggy had never said that to anybody before, not even Alex. She had always felt like the annoying younger sister. The one that people had to deal with to see her sisters, the ones they wanted to see.

She had always been And Peggy, And she never thought that could change. Eliza had a wonderful disposition, and was extremely pretty, Angelica was Clever, Ambitious and Charming. And Peggy? She was just there, tagging along.

Peggy didn't realize her eyes were starting to tear up, She hoped Eurydice wouldn't notice.

"What's wrong Margarita?"

Her name felt strange to her coming from Eurydice. Normally a person who she cared about using that name would bug her, but coming out of Eurydices mouth, it made her happy.

"I know it's not nothing." Eurydice continued.

Peggy had a feeling of dread, she did not want to talk about this not with anybody.

"I." Peggy paused.

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to." Eurydice smiled.

"No i guess i should." Peggy smiled.

She told Eurydice some of how she felt, How she felt overshadowed and unwanted, However without realizing it she said everything, all the feelings that she kept inside for years that she tried so hard to keep hidden.

Everything that Peggy said Broke Eurydice's heart, She never wanted her to feel like this ever, especially when she has somebody right next to her who loves her so much. Beyond what she could ever express in words.

"Peggy... You are not invisible, especially not to me."

Peggy stayed in silence not knowing what to say.

"Can you look at me?" Eurydice said in a gentle voice.

Peggy looked into her eyes.

"Words cannot express how much i care about you, You are the complete opposite of invisible, You are confident and Energetic and Goregous. I'd be miserable without you." Eurydice said being careful with every word.

Peggy's face went as red as a rose, Even this was enough for her to be satisfied.

However Eurydice was tired of being careful, She didn't want to avoid saying her true feelings, It was now or never.

"Margarita, I really cannot express how much I... love you."

She ran and Embraced Eurydice. Holding her in her arms, No longer feeling Helpless.

Little did they know, Somebody saw and heard everything.

-Written by Ellie-