Chapter 5: Orpheus and The Hamilsquad

Orpheus Ran, Ran after Eurydice, Chased until he was pulled back, Except he was pulled to... A bar?

There were some men in weird outfits going on about something, Some were being obnoxious. Some were calm.

Orpheus glanced at the sight, however he wanted to know what they were up to.

He walked over and sat at a table next to him, They were discussing a Revolution?

He put in his two cents, They all seemed to like it, They invited him to join.

They chatted and then he remembered, I need to find Eurydice.

The men told him a time and place to meet, He remembered it carefully.

Then he looked and looked trying to find Eurydice, however he didn't know where to start. He was in a completely different land, one that he had never known, so he decided to explore and see what this city had to offer.

He looked around, there wasn't much to see, Then he remembered it was almost time to meet up with those men.

He sighed and tried to find where they were supposed to meet. He asked around and eventually found it.

"Hey!"

"Hello!" The french man said.

"What's everybody's names?"

"Alexander, Hercules, Layfette and Aaron."

"Cool i'm Orpheus!"

"That's a unique name, Like the Orpheus from the Greek tragedy?" Hamilton said.

"I am Greek?"

"It's so sad when he looks back." Hamilton added.

"Where are we and what year is it?" Orpheus asked.

"Uh... 1774 In New York."

Orpheus made a blank stare, Not knowing what to do. He needed to find Eurydice, Maybe she was there as well.

He said goodbye and walked out the door, Looking to maybe find her.

-Written by Ellie-