⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Thank you again to the same person! They made a few more of these and they're all cute :3

I'll be putting the others in the next chapters, one at a time okay? :T

Also, this one is probably my fav cuz it's cute and I can't explain how it fits well, even irl :D

"I heard you saw him, again."

"Saw who?"

"Jeno duh, who else?" Renjun sneered, rolling his eyes as he continued to write down a few notes for his class.

Jaemin had came over, saying he wanted to hang out or something. But they both know he was only saying that as an excuse so he could come over for a different reason.

He's not even doing anything, and Renjun is busy with his studies or whatever.

"Oh yeah, I did." Jaemin grins proudly at himself. "Didn't know he worked at a bakery, you should've told me." He glares at his witch friend.

The elder scoffs, looking up as he paused his hand movements on writing down on his paper. "He said to not leak any information about him to you."

"Okay, what did I do wrong that made him distance himself away from me?" Jaemin asked, desperately.

"Not like he wasn't distant from you before, but sure."

Jaemin groans and leans forward to rest his elbows on his knees, eyeing his friend sternly. "Listen, why is he– I don't know... Closed off?"

Renjun blinks at him and sighs, "he's a purebred omega, Jaemin. Both of his parents are omegas." He stated, looking back down to write some notes again.

The younger knitted his eyebrows together, "so? What does that have to do with me?" He asked, completely dumbfounded by what his witch friend said.

The elder drops his pen on the table, next to his paper as it rolled off a bit and pinched the bridge of his nose. "He's been taught of many things, especially on how to be a good omega for his future alpha."

Looking up, seeing the pure full on confusion filling Jaemin's eyes, Renjun clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"You're a vampire, he's a werewolf. Sure, back in the old days that's like– an illegal or forbidden relationship and everyone was against the other side." Pausing and leaning a bit to look at his friend's eyes.

Hoping his words will get in the younger's head and will make him understand.

"But he's basically scared of you because he finds you intimidating–"

"Intimidatingly hot."

Rolling his eyes and smacking the back of his friend's head, ignoring the yelp of pain from Jaemin. He continues, "whatever, and because you're a vampire, he's had a few bad experiences with your kind."

"Why? What happened? Did anyone hurt him? I swear to Dracula, if they laid a finger on my baby–"

"I can't tell you, alright?" Renjun cuts him off in a small whisper, usually Jaemin would tell him off or something, but seeing and sensing how the atmosphere in the room tensed up, he understood.