⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"Did I scare him?"

"With your entire existence? Why yes. Yes you have." Renjun retorts from the other line of their phonecall.

"Damn, I must be that hot." Jaemin mumbled, earning an annoyed groan from the elder.

"If this is all you have to say after calling me three times when I left, I'm not picking up any of your damn calls for the rest of the day." Renjun said, rolling his eyes even though the younger couldn't exactly see him.

"So go suffer or something."

"Wait!" Jaemin immediately says in panic, begging the witch boy to not end the call as he desperately needs some help after said witch boy just left him in a semi awkward-mess with a certain purebred omega werewolf.

Said purebred omega werewolf was still hiding in his room, hasn't come out for almost 20 minutes now. Jaemin's getting worried by what happened, even though he could clearly smell the emotions in Jeno's pheromones.

"What do you want me to do?" Renjun deadpanned.

"I don't know! Just– quick, tell me what I can do so we could like– hangout properly face to face." Jaemin made some weird hand gestures on the air as he spoke.

The elder sighs in reply, making Jaemin feel nervous as he bit his lower lip with his fangs. "Just knock on the door, be gentle with him, friendly, and definitely don't give TMI about how you want to pounce on him."

Before Jaemin could utter out a another word, Renjun ends the call abruptly. Widening his eyes, he pulls the device away from his ear and stares at it in betrayal.

"Bitch." He muttered before taking a glance at Jeno's bedroom door. Should he really knock and try to talk to his definitely-not-so-obvious crush whatsoever or should he just wait for said werewolf to come out?

He doesn't want to intrude even more, but then again, he'd be a wimp or whatever Renjun would call him as if he doesn't just go for it.

So without further a do, he walls over to Jeno's bedroom door and knocks on it gently. He waits and uses his good hearing to listen for anything from the other side.

He hears a few shuffling, and some deep breaths nearby the door. As he was about to knock again and call out Jeno's name, the door opened making him show off his wide grin.

"Hi there Jeno!" He greets, scanning the boy's outfit since he didn't really took any notice from it when Jeno headed out earlier.

"Cute."

"Ew Jaemin, stop staring at my roommate like a creep." He heard Renjun's voice in his head and guessed that the elder was currently using his powers to spy on the mess he left in his own apartment.

He was about to pull on a small prank on the elder, maybe think of something too explicit or whatever that could make Renjun not stalk his mind for a good whole month.

Until Jeno's small shy voice spoke up, "h-hi..." He mumbles, staring down at the floor while he fidgets on his feet.

Noticing his slight uneasiness, Jaemin turns his wide grin into a soft smile. "Are you nervous?" He asks, earning a small nod in return.