⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

"So..." Haechan drawls, fiddling with his fingers as he rests his arms on the table. Looking around as he takes a small glance at the witch boy from across the table.

"You're a witch, right?" He asks almost hesitantly since what had happened earlier before the cute couple had ditched them and set them up– well, he kinda willingly volunteered.

But that was because he was desperate and he would've thought more about it if he knew his date would be Jeno's roommate.

So does he regret it? He doesn't know yet. But he made a promise, and he'll also have to just suck it up and make the best out of all this.

"Yeah. And you're an alpha werewolf?" Renjun asks back, deciding to cool off for a while and be mature about this.

It's a free date, and who knows, this might work out even though they're extremely similar which kinda irks him. No offense to those who prefers that with their type.

Besides, Jaemin owes him– he got the idea a little later after he processed what's currently going on.

And about Jeno, he's not too sure about what the purebred omega did in this situation.

His assumptions fell into two: either Jeno was persuaded by Jaemin that easily because he's a gullible little puppy.

Or he just felt bad for his dear single ass roommate and planned this all to himself.

Whatever it is, Renjun brushes the thoughts off as he tries to focus on his date with Jeno's co-worker at the small bakery.

Haechan had nodded at his question and pursed his lips while Renjun continues to ask. "You scent Jeno a lot, don't you?" He tilts his head, scanning the tanned male's figure.

Once again, Haechan smiles and nods at him as a reply. "Only because it's a way of protecting him. It's kinda a werewolf thing if you didn't know by now..."

"I thought only mates do that?" Renjun couldn't help but assume aloud.

Chuckling, Haechan shrugs at him as he shook his head. "No, everyone does it to each other if they really care or are possessive of them." He said.

He stops fiddling with his fingers and instead clasps his hands. "For Jeno and I, I'm doing this as a friendly-brotherly thing. Especially because he's a purebred."

"Is that why he can go home by himself nowadays and not looking like he had just ran a mile?" The witch boy snorts.

Humming, Haechan sighs a little. "I know Jeno's history from vampires and even other werewolves, so thus I get protective of him. And when Jaemin came around, he assured me the guy's not that bad."

"Surprisingly not, Jaemin easily behaves himself when Jeno asks him to. Saying he doesn't want to upset his cute boyfriend or whatever," Renjun recalls with a laugh.

Laughing along, the tanned male pursed his lips. "Just a heads up if you're still curious..." He pauses as Renjun perks up at him. "Jeno is like a brother to me, so don't get jealous," he ends it with a wink.