⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

"I don't know if I should be mad, or laugh at you." Renjun blurts out, arms crossed against his chest.

Jaemin glares in response as the witch boy shrugs, "we left for a few minutes and came back to Jeno passed out because he was so tired from his heat."

"And you wouldn't fuck him." Haechan adds, backing up his boyfriend immediately in this situation.

"I didn't know what to do–"

"Literally anything," Renjun deadpans, face flat.

The vampire boy grunts, "I wasn't sure if doing the intimate route was a good idea." He admits.

He then lets out a tired sigh, "I just thought Renjun wouldn't let me–"

"I literally called you over, admitting I was wrong for once and basically gave you permission."

"Well– then I also wasn't sure if Jeno was okay with it, like– what if it's just a phase or something? Like he didn't actually want to do it but says he does because he's in his heat?" Jaemin rambles.

"You're overthinking things now? What happened to being horny over your boyfriend almost all the time?" Renjun snorts, a little amused.

"That was before–"

"Leave him be, babe. He's actually using some senses and his brain this time–"

"Excuse me, bitch." Jaemin turns to Haechan, offended but shakes it off in a second anyway.

"I just don't want to ruin this, didn't you say he had history with vampires?" Once again, Jaemin brings up the untold story chapter of Jeno's life.

It's practically on instinct or a special card at this point.

The two boys blink at him, silence then takes over the whole few minutes of Renjun pondering in thought whilst Haechan scratches his nape.

Heaving a sigh, Renjun clicks his tongue and says, "you don't have to... Mate him right now, you know." Softening.

Jaemin purses his lips, waiting for Renjun to finish. "All you have to do is just be there for him, give him kisses, cuddles, make food or literally anything but that certain thing."

"But he got really upset when I refused–"

"That's just his inner omega taking over his senses, don't let it take over you too." Haechan rolls his eyes, a little harsh and straightforward to Jaemin.

The complete opposite of his boyfriend right now, which is kinda weird since they're usually almost the same person.

Well, atleast they're on the same page. Sorta.

"I see that you're still hesitant." Haechan points out, scanning him up and down, crossing his arms this time. "Don't be."

"But–"

"Oh for the love of Dracula, it's not bad to reject Jeno like that and not give him what he wants or needs. Us werewolves legit do the same thing anyway." The tanned male rants.