⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Thankueeee again to the same person, I wish I could tag you but I can't because it's not letting me :< it keeps crashing lol.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well too bubba❣️

"Renjun?" Jeno calls out from his bedroom.

"In the kitchen!" He soon heard a reply, he hums to himself and glances one more time at the mirror in front of him.

He then saw a glimpse of his bottle of suppressants on top of his drawer. Pursing his lips, he slowly makes a reach for it before the door to his room opened.

Snatching his hand back, he turns to look at Renjun who was holding a ladle in one hand, "did you need me for something? You called and didn't say anything again." He said.

"Oh," Jeno mumbles before running his palms smoothly on his outfit, "is this okay? Does it look good? Or it's too much? Underdressed? Not Jaemin's style? You're right, I should change–"

"Woah, calm down." Renjun laughs a little, finding the werewolf boy's current slightly stressed state amusing.

Hearing the elder laugh, Jeno pouts at him. "Stop laughing! It makes me think Jaemin will laugh at me too." He whines.

Biting back another upcoming laugh, Renjun grabs his wand and chants a small spell to continue whatever he was cooking in the kitchen– not needing any supervision, whilst his ladle disappeared along with it.

"Sorry, it's just– I've never seen you like this before. Even when I showed you that one hot alpha at the park one time." He comments.

"That alpha was in his forties." Jeno deadpans.

"Well, if you ever needed a sugar daddy–"

"Stop it! What's with you and Haechan with sugar daddies? Jaemin's not my sugar daddy, I'm not using him for money." Jeno quickly squeaks out, getting upset.

The witch boy snorts and walks over to him, reaching to pat his shoulder. "I was just kidding. Besides, we both know, that alpha at the park was already mated."

"Now," he paused and pulls away a bit in arms length, holding Jeno's forearms as he scans the werewolf boy's outfit.

"What were you panicking about?"

"My outfit! I think Jaemin wouldn't like this," Jeno huffs as he stomps his foot on the floor.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun smacks the younger by the shoulder which earned a yelp in return before a pout was aimed at him.

"Jeno, you could just wear what you usually wear. We're not heading out to a fancy ass restaurant as much as I would've like to whilst being the best wingman for you two– Jaemin wouldn't pay my meal." He flatly said.

"But–"

"Jeno, you're literally wearing a hoodie and some shorts. We're having dinner here at home, you'll be fine. If anyone had to dress up and impress someone, it would've been Jaemin." Renjun reassures him.