⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

It's been a few months and nothing has really changed, besides the fact that the two couples are getting closer to each other everyday.

Especially Renjun and Haechan, although it's not obvious to many as they bicker... A ton.

The alpha werewolf boy is usually the one to start it– when I mean usually, I mean he's always the one.

He starts off by making jokes, some are inappropriate and some are not, besides the point.

Then, he moves on to point or make fun of his witch boyfriend in whatever he said or done whether it was recent or not.

After that, he adds a little more teasing by making more inappropriate jokes about Renjun's words, resulting him to feel embarrassed.

Once Renjun starts to fight back or scold him, Haechan brings out his ''extremely annoying cute side with that dumb earful voice'' as what Renjun would call it.

They would go off for a while until either someone steps in or Renjun gives up with his attitude.

"Injunnie~" an annoying voice– in Renjun's opinion– coos in his ear.

He clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth and decides to ignore it, focusing on the book he was reading while writing down some notes on the messy notebook in front of him.

They're currently alone right now as his purebred omega roommate, Jeno, and his vampire best friend, Jaemin, went off to meet Jeno's parents.

It's not really an interesting story to tell, per say.

Or maybe because author feels like it's unnecessary– just imagine it as a meeting with your boyfriend's strict ass parents :)

Anyways, Jeno had told him two days prior while Renjun shared his school life and about his witch crafts.

"My mom called and heard about Jaemin and I, apparently her source was our pack leader." Jeno brought up that night.

"Oh, what are you going to do now?" Renjun asked, intrigued and a little worried for the two boys towards Jeno's omega parents.

"We're meeting them this week, probably will be home late or if not, the next day." The purebred omega replied.

"Are you two sure about it though?"

"Yeah," Jeno nodded at him. "Jaemin and I talked about it, we're both nervous but we know they have to meet him soon enough." He said, very sure of himself.

"Your parents can be strict, especially to new people." Renjun points out, "just saying."

"Well, they're strict of my well-being and how that person will treat me. But they're open-minded to these things now, they already know Jaemin's a vampire." His roommate shrugged.

"What did they say?"

"Just the usual, hoping Jaemin wouldn't hurt me or something." Jeno replied, "but I can assure you this first-meet will go well," he adds.