⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

I'm doing this early because I'm going to bed earlier than usual.

If you wanna know the reasons, it's on my rant book and message board. However, in the rant book is the full story lmao.

Renjun enters the apartment with a loud slam of the door, making Jeno flinch on his spot on the couch while trying to watch a movie.

The purebred omega werewolf boy was about to vocal out his greetings, however, quickly zips his mouth shut when his roommate storms over to the kitchen with a frown on his face.

His inner omega was trembling, wanting to go hide himself in a room– obviously his own bedroom with his own privacy, far away from the angry witch boy.

But he brushes that side of him off, standing up from the couch as he gained a little bit of bravery to head over to the kitchen.

Renjun was aggressively grumbling a spell to make himself some coffee, his mind too clouded with stress to which resulted him a cup of disgusting coffee.

He shrugs it off when he pulls the mug away to scan the liquid before taking another sip. He sighs deeply and turns to see Jeno at the entrance to the kitchen.

"Oh hi, Jen. Did you need something?" He tries to calm down, voice soft yet his grip on the mug was tight.

Jeno glances down to his hold on the mug, concerned about Renjun's state since he didn't even flinch when he's gripping onto the mug like that, he didn't cast any spell for it so it's kinda painful to watch.

"Uhm... I-Is everything okay? You're like... Angry..." Jeno asks as he slowly approaches his roommate and carefully takes the mug away from Renjun's hold.

Clicking his tongue, the witch boy lets Jeno pull him along back towards the couch, leaving his disgusting coffee on the counter before they both sat down beside each other.

"I'm just stressed," Renjun soon mumbles out, a brief answer to Jeno's question. "Sorry, did I scare you?" He then asks the younger after he realized he probably did since Jeno seemed hesitant to approach him.

Nodding sheepishly, Renjun gave him a reassuring smile as a sign that it was alright and he shouldn't be awkward to admitting to it.

"I have this project coming up and then exams will start next month. I'm just kinda packed I guess since I'm also focusing on my magic training, ugh I will for sure turn the principal into a frog when I graduate." Renjun groans at the end.

Pursing his lips, Jeno didn't really know what to do to help the elder boy in this kind of state.

Sure they're roommates, but it's mostly the other way around. Besides, an angry witch is scary to deal with in Jeno's opinion. Renjun is slightly the lucky on between them since Jeno is a purebred omega werewolf.

However, Jeno has his flaws too. He has many moods in his heat and often gets cranky, hence the times he had thrown something at Renjun because his heat was getting worst and Renjun had came back from the convenience store nearby a bit too long for Jeno's liking.

And seeing how much Renjun can do with his spells, even though the elder boy isn't a full on professional with it, he's still pretty intimidatingly good.

So all Jeno could do right now, is resuming the movie he was watching and convincing his roommate to stay on the couch and relax for now.

Once again, the couple was at Jaemin's place.

They've went there for a few more times after Jeno's first visit, thus he's not that uncomfortable and anxious when he's at Jaemin's place. He's slowly getting more open about it.

"Sweets? What's with your roommate lately?" Speaking of, his boyfriend walks up to him after finishing his business in the bathroom– made sure to wash his hands thoroughly.

Jeno was heating up some popcorn for their movie session– to which he had begged Jaemin for almost nonstop for the past few minutes he had entered the apartment.

Looking away from the microwave, staring at the popcorn bag spinning around and around as the timer of the machine was counting down, Jeno pursed his lips.

"I... Don't really know?" He said more on to himself before shaking his head, "well, he did say he was stressed out a few days ago, but I didn't know it would last this long. Oh no– Min, I'm getting worried." He soon pouts.

The vampire boy walks closer to his boyfriend and pulls him into his arms, pecking his crown as he tries to reassure him everything is alright.

"I was just wondering since we bumped into each other heading up the stairs and he just got mad at me," Jaemin said after a while.

"Sure him and I are best friends since we were little, but the anger I saw a few minutes ago was different. Like it was an actual anger, not a joking one when we're teasing each other." He then added.

Humming, Jeno looks up from Jaemin's chest. "I wonder what's going on," he sighs before mumbling. "I wish we could do something to help him."

Right as Jeno had said that, his boyfriend's face suddenly lit up just in time for the microwave timer to go off.

"Min?" The younger boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when Jaemin's lips soon turned into a grin.

"Sweets, you want to help my bitch best friend, right?"

"Don't call him a bitch, Min." Jeno huffs with a scolding glare.

"I said 'witch', baby. I think you misheard." The vampire boy defends himself, gaslighting his boyfriend who rolls his eyes at him.

"Anyways, I owe Renjun something for matching us up– even though he did a horrible job and it was most likely me annoying him until he starts doing something...."

"Min, what are you planning right now?" Jeno said pulling away to turn around and get the popcorn bag out of the microwave, slow and steady as the paper bag was really hot.

He didn't hear anything after that, placing the paper bag down to turn around and look at his boyfriend, he flinched when Jaemin was suddenly up close to his face.

"We're gonna find Renjun a date for his lonely ass."

"What– wait that's pretty cute!" Jeno squeals and hugs his boyfriend, Jaemin grinning to himself feeling like he had done something good.