⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

Jeno comes back to his and Renjun's shared apartment after minutes of cuddling with Jaemin– not wanting to let go, however the latter low-key also didn't want to let him go but he had to anyway.

Jaemin had walked him a little bit through the hallway and watches him enter the apartment before going back to his own.

Jeno was a bit surprised to see Renjun already there in the kitchen preparing dinner for them. "Hey, how was the first date, Injunnie?" He asks walking over to the older boy.

Renjun looks up from his spell book whilst taking a small glance at the food he was cooking, "okay before I answer that, did you plan this or did Jaemin did?" He interrogates.

The purebred omega werewolf boy tilts his head, "Jaeminie did, he said he owes it to you for getting him and I together." He answers honestly.

Humming, Renjun seems contented with the answer and then raises a brow at the younger boy. "How about you? What did you and him do today?" He suddenly asks.

The younger boy got flustered and swallows hard, "w-what?" He stammers and tries to meet Renjun's gaze as if he's looking at his parents' eyes or an alpha's.

Snorting, the witch boy shrugs and takes a spatula to mindlessly stir the food he was cooking. "Your pheromones gave it away, you seem ecstatic about something." He states.

Blinking, Jeno tries to find an excuse but unfortunately got nothing.

His roommate knows him well and he isn't dumb either, so it'll be useless if he lies because Renjun will probably call Jaemin to answer his question instead.

He gets a small idea and clears his throat, "you never answered my question though..." He points out as Renjun slows his movements on stirring the food, listening carefully.

Jeno saw a glimpse of pink on his roommate's cheeks but doesn't comment on it, "how about we both say what happened today at the same time?" He suggests.

That's the best idea he can come up with tonight, he can't get away with it now.

Besides, he's both still flustered about what happened earlier in Jaemin's apartment and he's hungry.

Don't judge him for being shy and embarrassed about the topic, being raised like a true omega that he is, is kinda a bonus with his natural introverted self.

Perking up, Renjun turns the stove off as he quickly chants a spell for the food to be placed on the table on it's own.

What? He just came home from a date and he's tired. He thinks this is a small reward for himself.

Ignoring the flying plates and utensils around, passing by them to place themselves on the dining table. Renjun ponders in thought and seems to consider the idea.

Because it's not like he'll keep something from Jeno and vice versa. The purebred omega werewolf boy could barely hide anything from his roommate.

So taking a deep breath, Renjun nods at Jeno to signal him to go for it. The younger boy understood and nods back, preparing himself as well.