⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Jeno enters his apartment and didn't really expect his boyfriend to be there already, he guesses he's at it again with the "annoying Renjun until he lets me in so I can see you, my baby Sweets." Or whatever the vampire boy previously said.

His lips immediately turn into a wide smile as Jaemin walks up to him– previously sitting impatiently on the couch, opening his arms for Jeno to be engulfed in.

So without hesitation, the werewolf boy lets himself be surrounded by Jaemin's arms, smiling as he lets out a contented sigh.

"You're here already," he mumbles against Jaemin's chest and pulls away a little to look at him properly.

Jaemin hums and caresses his hair with one of his hands, smiling in adoration when Jeno slowly closes his eyes feeling more relaxed, especially after a long day at the bakery.

"I know, isn't it so annoying? I swear, if you hadn't arrived the next second,  your dumb boyfriend would be a frog by now." Renjun spoke up, irritated, as he sat on the dining table with his books openly displayed for him to read.

Snorting, Jaemin glances at the witch boy and gave him a goofy grin, "that's alright Renjun. Two possible things could happen if you try to do that." He said.

"And what in hell are those two possible things?" Renjun squints his eyes into a glare, pausing to flip to another page.

The vampire boy shrugs nonchalantly as he and Jeno walk towards the couch before sitting on it, the werewolf boy was snuggling up to his side and clinging onto his arm.

"Either you fail to turn me into a frog, or you succeed but Sweets over here will save me anyway." He grins as he turns to look at his side, meeting Renjun's glaring eyes.

"He wouldn't."

"Yeah he would."

"Yeah I would," Jeno suddenly joins in, head jolting up to also look at Renjun, his lips into a pout as he whines. "Why wouldn't I save my boyfriend, Injunnie? Don't turn him into a frog, that's mean."

"Well he's meaner!" Renjun exclaimes and gestures at his best friend. "He always disturbs my studies, Jeno. Especially when you're not around or I wouldn't let you be around him." He said while rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, Jeno turns to Jaemin this time, the pout still evident and now chose another target. His own boyfriend.

"What? Why are you looking at me now?" The vampire boy nervously sweats as he tries to look away.

Does Jeno even know how powerful his pout is? Answer is no. He's an oblivious puppy.

"Don't be mean to Injunnie too, Min. He needs to study for his classes, he'll be a good witch doctor soon but he can't reach his dreams if you keep on disturbing him." Jeno said.

"Thank you!" He hears Renjun exclaim in exaggeration and saw from the corner of his eye, the witch boy leaning back on his chair with his arms lazily swaying on his sides.

Surprisingly, Jaemin sighs and nods at his words, "okay my Sweets." He gave in easily which earned a huff from Renjun who heard him.