⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

I apologize if this chapter is bad, I'm very awful and dumb when it comes to side-ship's point of view or their own moment/s.

It's because my mind is focused on the protagonist/s or the main ship of the story– since, I'm not that good and probably will never be lmao.

It's like– not good with multitasking 💀

"You know..." Haechan drawls first, earning Renjun's attention from across the table as the witch boy starts to listen. "Usually, people ask if the food was good... But– I think we both know the answer."

"Well, yeah... I did finish my orders, if these three plates aren't obvious then I don't know what is." Renjun snorts, scanning his empty plates on their table.

Haechan laughs at his words and nods his head, "and this is a pretty good café, looks like our bakery has some competition." He comments jokingly.

He earns a giggle from the older boy, making himself smile unconsciously at the sound of Renjun's genuine laugh and the sight of the said boy tilting his head back.

"I suppose you should report it to your boss then."

"Nah, my boss is barely around these days because of some business things. So Jeno and I are often free in the bakery doing whatever we want." The alpha werewolf boy shrugs.

Renjun chuckles while raising a brow at him, "hmm... I think it's just you," he accuses all of a sudden, flustering Haechan who blinks.

"What?"

"Jeno's told me about you constantly eating the sweets when the place isn't busy, recently, you ate two cupcakes he was arranging."

Haechan scratches his nape and smiles awkwardly, "to be fair, I missed breakfast that day because I overslept." He reasons.

"Seems like you oversleep a lot," the witch boy comments with a hum, before adding, "stop doing it, don't want you getting hurt." Winking at the end.

His words makes Haechan's cheeks turn red, coughing awkwardly onto his fist as he tightens his grip.

He has mixed feelings with his date's flirting. He feels slightly flattered yet also wants to punch Renjun's gut or break his magic wand.

Regardless, he's kinda a little upset at himself because he has been actually planning out on what he'll do or how this 'date' will be.

The number one thing on his mind was to literally; not gay panic.

And right now– or perhaps, the whole date– Haechan has been feeling.... Shy.

And Lee Haechan barely gets shy.

He's usually the one who's flirting, confident, straightforward, anything of that sort.

But that's not his case today with Huang Renjun– his date, his friend's witch boy of a roommate, his friend's boyfriend's childhood best friend, his possible mate or whatever.

For some reason, Renjun is almost similar to him. If he was also mature like the older boy– Jeno has told him how annoyingly immature he was sometimes– maybe they would be twins.