⚘ 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Renjun raises a brow at his best friend, skeptical of him.

Jaemin lets out a loud snort and waves a lazy hand at him, "of course I do, it's babysitting." He said nonchalantly.

The witch boy roll his eyes and adjusts the little boy in his arms, "it's not just babysitting, Jaem. You're watching over my son."

"So? How hard can it be?" Once again, Renjun can't believe he's letting this moron take care of his son for the night.

"It's not that easy–"

"Hey, ready to go?" A voice joins in, making them turn to look at Haechan fixing his hair while walking over to them.

He kisses Renjun's cheek in greeting and fist bumps Jaemin, "what's the hold up?" Furrowing his eyebrows at them.

"Jaemin over here thinks it's just that easy to take care of a four year old." Renjun immediately answers him with a glare.

"You called him and Jeno for babysitting, no need to fret, Jaemin's not alone." The regular alpha tries to reassure him.

But Renjun is too stubborn and shakes his head, "last time, Jaemin almost gave our son a blood pack while Jeno and I went to buy something. He's a little werewolf may I add." He deadpans.

The other two scratch their napes awkwardly as Jaemin shows him a crooked smile, "I'll be careful this time! I won't do anything without asking, especially Jeno."

His words were a promise, but then again, Renjun is his childhood best friend. He knows him too well; he sometimes sucks at promises.

Jaemin reaches out to pinch Minju's chubby cheeks, making the little boy squeal at him followed by a giggle.

"See? He likes me." The vampire boy states quite proudly, looking at Minju who's comfortable in his papa's arms.

Just wait till he's–

"What's taking you guys so long? Don't you have a reservation at the restaurant waiting for you?" Jeno walks in the living room after cleaning up Minju's toys.

"Renjun doesn't trust me," Jaemin whines. "Baby, tell him I can be a good uncle this time!"

Snickering, Jeno places his hands on his hips and smiles at his former roommate. "Injunnie, it's fine. I'll be the one watching over Minju twenty-four seven."

"What? What about me?!" His vampire boyfriend exclaims, feeling offended.

"And Jaemin will only be allowed to play with him unless I know what other tasks he can help me with." Jeno adds, ignoring the exaggerated frown Jaemin has on now.

The couple laughs as Renjun finally gives in, "alright, take care of him well. We'll be back before nine." He said.

"But that's so early babe!" Haechan pouts once he hears the older boy.

"Minju's bedtime is around that, don't make me think of leaving you in the restaurant or in the streets after dinner." The witch boy hisses quietly.