⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

From the same person! <3

Also quick question, does the font on the book, chapter title, bio, and etc. Show for y'all?

Is it just boxes or normal fonts? ;-;

"See you, dude." Renjun waves off as he walks Jaemin to the door.

The vampire boy grins at him, "when can I come back again?" He asked, a knowing look on his face which made Renjun roll his eyes at.

"The same thing I told you before, just tell me." He grunts, hand on the doorknob before shooing his friend off with his hand waving in motion. "Now get out of here." Was the last thing he said and slams the door.

He turns to go back to the living room where his roommate had settled in more comfortably, his figure not so nervous and tense anymore, unlike when Jaemin was still an inch close to him on that same couch.

"You good?" Renjun chuckles as he sat beside the younger, patting his knee to calm him down.

Jeno exhales and nodded with his lips pursed together, "yeah..." He mumbled hesitantly.

The witch boy observes his frame, then taking a sniff in the room. The sweet aroma lingering around their apartment was now normal for him.

But his nose sort of hurts sometimes from how sweet Jeno's scent can be.

"Are you still hesitant about being around him? Or the other way around?" Renjun began to interrogate, raising a brow.

The purebred omega blinks up at him. No response.

Sighing, he adjusts his position to place his leg on the seat while his other leg was still on the ground, his arm rests itself on the top of the couch.

"Okay, just remember," he starts off and makes sure Jeno is making eye contact with him, "Jaemin is not a bad guy, I can literally a hundred percent assure you he's not like those other vampires you've encountered." He said.

Jeno visibly shivers and lets out a small whimper when that was mentioned, recalling what had happened before.

Renjun immediately pats his knee again, mumbling an apology for bringing that up. "Anyways, he's nothing like that. I know because I basically grew up with that dumbass."

"And besides," he smiles teasingly, "he likes you too much to even hurt you." He winks playfully.

The purebred omega whines and smacks him on the arm, yelping as he snorts at the younger. He doesn't really feel bad, at first he did, but not anymore when he saw Jeno's pink cheeks.

"He does not like me." Jeno muttered, sulking as he crosses his arms.

The elder huffs and tilts his head to the side. "Then what do you think he feels about you?"

"Nothing," the younger replies immediately. "Atleast, I think he doesn't." Mumbling to himself before looking back up to Renjun with a pout.