⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

"Jaeminnie? What was Renjun talking about?"

Jeno was tilting his head to the side, furrowed eyebrows as he stares at Jaemin's shifting eyes, seeing a glimpse of the vampire boy's Adam's apple bobbing when he gulps audibly.

Jaemin is low-key feeling nervous for the first time he's been with Jeno. His usual confident and flirty behavior disappeared all of a sudden because of something small.

Maybe because his love for Lee Jeno is increasing more and more each day, and thus, he can't bear to have the purebred omega werewolf boy get upset at him.

But what else can he do now? Renjun already brought the topic up and Jeno's already staring at him with so much confusion, so much wonders, and so much innocent.

Man, if only it was a blood moon. Maybe Jaemin would've had a full proof excuse on his actions.

But then again, he still might feel guilty for lying to Jeno like that.

Sweet innocent little puppy Jeno. Bless his soul.

"Jaeminnie?"

"Uhm..." The said boy drawls and finally meets Jeno's innocent gaze, clearing his throat as he tries to think of something.

Obviously there's none because all he has in his mind right now is about the memory of his and Jeno's first kiss.

"How about we go to either one of our apartments and talk there?" Jaemin suggests, giving off a charming smile which always makes Jeno blush and feel shy.

As if on cue, the purebred omega werewolf boy did as so and looks away– missing the way Jaemin lets out a small breath feeling like he could breathe again after the intense gaze Jeno was giving him.

Dracula, it was like staring back at a little baby bat with big doe eyes. And all Jaemin wants to do is teach him all the ways to be a scary flying blood-sucking creature in the night.

Now Jaemin really, really wishes it was a blood moon right now.

"Why not here, Min?" Jeno snaps him out of his thoughts.

Jaemin blinks and bit the inside of his cheek, "it's getting late and I think we should be back by now, besides, don't you want to get comfy and cuddle with me?" He pushes in a few words that will surely persuade Jeno easily.

Which it did because Jeno was beaming at him, excited about cuddling with his boyfriend, being in Jaemin's arms as he feels so protected.

"You're not mad... Right?" Jaemin hesitantly approaches his boyfriend who had stood up from his lap and went over to his room after he had finished telling him about it.

"Mad?" Jeno repeats, glancing over to his shoulder to look at Jaemin who nods. "Pfft," he snorts before looking back to his front.

"No." He whispers under his breath, cheeks turning pink and trying to hide his face from Jaemin's view.

The vampire boy raises a brow, "Sweets, I can still hear you..." slowly smirking as he walks over to his boyfriend.