⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

"Injunnie!" Jeno shouts out his roommate's name as he was playing with his toy bones on his bed.

Said witch boy just suddenly appears from thin air in his room, magic wand in his hand as he seems to be proud of himself on doing a spell.

Jeno wasn't really fazed, he had slowly gotten used to Renjun's antics on randomly showing him weird shit from his magic stuff and ends up rambling about it because he just feels so proud for not failing the spells.

Key word: slowly

He's still a little jumpy when Renjun appears and disappears right in front of him without warning, not just that, but every single spell the boy knows or is practicing on still makes him react to it.

Luckily, Renjun has started practicing doing some decent spells that aren't freaky and will definitely not scare Jeno's inner omega like multiple times.

"Yeah? Did you need me?" The older boy asks, playing with the magic wand in his hand as he stares at his roommate with a brow raised.

The purebred omega werewolf boy nodded and smiles at him innocently, "do you wanna go to a café around town? It's my day off today." He asks.

Renjun pursed his lips, pondering in thought, "well, I was planning on study–"

"Do that later, Injunnie! You're already smart and good with these spells." Jeno said, purposely adding a compliment to hopefully help his persuasion.

Regardless, it's true anyway, Renjun has been getting good with this whole witch thing and balancing it out with his studies as he's becoming a witch doctor soon.

In fact, he's becoming too good that one day, Jeno might give in to Jaemin's words a few days ago.

"Besides, don't you wanna hangout with me after a long time since both of us had been busy?" He soon added when Renjun still hasn't fully given him an answer yet.

The older boy hums and looks at the pleading puppy eyes his roommate is showing while a pout soon joins in.

After much thinking, Renjun decides to agree on the younger boy's words. "Alright," he said with a smile, resulting Jeno to beam at him while rolling around his bed as his toys fell off the mattress from his movements.

Chuckling, Renjun lets his roommate be and turns away to head back to his own room. "I'll go change first, meet you at the door." He announces without glancing back at Jeno.

"Dress casually!" Jeno shouts at him when he reaches the door.

Renjun halts and turns around to raise a brow at the younger boy. "Why? We're just going to the café, right?" He asks, slowly getting skeptical of the purebred omega.

Renjun is the type to wear a T-shirt and some jeans to a party. Jeno only knows that because Jaemin had told him beforehand.

So he feels a little confused on why Jeno wants him to dress up when they're only going to a café and not some business meeting.

Gulping, Jeno tries to grip onto his teddy bear that was on his left. "W-we might take a couple pictures together for fun, so dress up extra nice just in case." He excuses, nervously sweating while at it.