⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

Jaemin's excited.

No as in genuinely excited, not horny excited-

Why? Because Jeno's heat finally ended a day or two ago.

Jaemin wasn't there due to visiting his family for the meantime after they called. It's not that he wanted to leave his poor werewolf boyfriend alone-

But Renjun insisted that he can come back and take care of Jeno again while Jaemin heads to visit his family, knowing it's been a long while since his best friend has.

The witch boy did say Jeno's sweet scent isn't that strong anymore and he wouldn't get a nose bleed for the last few days of Jeno's heat.

Jaemin hesitated again and thought he shouldn't leave for various of reasons, however they're all connected into one; Jeno.

But after a few exchanged of words, Renjun reassured him that everything will be fine especially when he comes back.

And on the bright side, Jeno's heat will be finished and Jaemin wouldn't suffer or stress out of his boyfriend's antics when he's in this state.

Everything will all come back to normal.

"Sweets!" Jaemin's face lights up when the person who answered the door was none other than Lee Jeno, his lovely boyfriend.

Before he could pull his beloved into his arms and squeeze him while showering- more like spoiling- him with kisses, he gets a different reaction.

Jeno slams the door closed on his face and leaves his vampire boyfriend outside their apartment, completely flabbergasted.

Okay, maybe not everything will all come back to normal like what Renjun reassured him on before he left.

He stands there with wide eyes and blinks, mouth speechless as he tries to form words on what the hell just happened.

He shakes his head and believes it's one of Renjun's pranks again to bother him, or if he was hallucinating and thought it was his kind, pure, cute, beautiful and sweet werewolf boyfriend, Lee Jeno.

So he reaches his hand up to knock on the door again, and he smiles when Jeno was still the one who answers.

"Go away." His werewolf boyfriend glares- not really intimidating to be honest- and slams the door, more loudly this time.

Jaemin then hears a voice yelling, "Jeno! What the hell!" Which was obviously Renjun.

The door opens and it was Renjun this time who greets him, "what's going on? What happened to my boyfriend?" Jaemin asks with a stern tone before his friend could speak up.

The witch boy expected this, Jaemin's reaction specifically. Not Jeno's.

He sighs and steps aside, inviting the vampire boy in with his free hand gesturing so.

Jaemin huffs and steps in, muttering his thanks as he heads to the kitchen. While he was on his way, he noticed Jeno wasn't in the living room.