⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"How much do you wanna bet?" Renjun pauses with his hand already holding the doorknob and turns his head to look at his grinning werewolf boyfriend.

He quirks a brow up and asks, "bet for what?"

"If those two fucked or not." Haechan casually answers while giving a look, smirking a little as he then nudges his head to the door as if giving a sign.

Renjun rolls his eyes and shakes his head, "I'm not doing this with you today." He said before finally opening the door with his hand.

They both enter the apartment with Haechan frowning, "deal with what?" He asks, curious and all while now following his witch boyfriend heading towards the kitchen like a lost puppy.

"With your shenanigans– hold up." Renjun abruptly halts in the middle of the kitchen, resulting Haechan to bump on his back.

He sniffs and slowly scans the room before glancing over his shoulder to look at his werewolf boyfriend, "do you smell that?" He whispers.

"Smell what?" Haechan leans his head back to face the older boy properly who then fully turns around.

"That." Renjun said as if it was very obvious on what the hell he's talking about.

His werewolf boyfriend furrows his eyebrows once he takes another sniff or two, "Renjun, babe, you gotta be specific here." He pouts.

"I don't smell anything out of the ordinary... Unless my nose is being weird–" Haechan slowly says, "but what are you talking about here? I smell nothing bad."

"Exactly!" The witch boy's face lightens up as his sudden loud tone made Haechan flinch, especially from their distance.

"Babe, you said you didn't want to deal with my shenanigans or whatever– but you're literally doing it to me." The tanned male retorts with a scoff.

Huffing, Renjun places the bags they were carrying onto the kitchen counter and places his hands on his werewolf boyfriend's shoulders.

"That's what I'm talking about, there's no strong smell of Jeno's pheromones!" He exclaims.

"Ohhh that~" Haechan drawls before he huffs, "you should've said so right away, I thought you were talking about a different smell."

"Can you two keep it down or something? Jeno's still sleeping." A raspy voice made them both flinch on their spots.

They turn to see Jaemin looking like he had just woke up– probably– with messy hair, wearing a tank top and a pair of sweatpants.

It's a similar look he had when he called Renjun over for help, but the only difference is that he doesn't look as tired as he was that time.

"It's twelve in the afternoon, did you just wake up?" Renjun asks after they shared a side-hug and turns around to start making lunch.

"I woke up at nine and went back to bed after I ate," Jaemin answers with a yawn as he ruffles his own messy hair.

Haechan snorts, "what about Jeno? How's he doing?" He asks leaning back against the counter.