⚘ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Thankue again to the same person! I somehow can't tag people again wtfffff but yesh they made more cute arts(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

"Can you tell Jaemin to come over again later?" Jeno approaches Renjun at the kitchen.

The elder was preparing their breakfast since they both have a busy day ahead of them. He pauses on mixing some milk and coffee for them before glancing behind his shoulder to raise a brow.

"Why can't you tell him yourself?" He asked and turned back to look at the two sets of mugs in front of him. Does he need more sugar? Probably not.

Jeno huffs and looks away, "I don't have... His number..." He shyly said with his voice getting quieter.

The witch boy snorts and he was glad he didn't land any disgusting particles on their drink, "then why not ask me for his number? Jeez Jeno, you're being cute right now."

"I'm not, shut up." The werewolf glares at him from behind before fiddling with his fingers, "but I'm not good with texting..." He reasons again.

Renjun hums and looks around to scan the calendar, "oh goddammit." He scoffs and turns to look at the younger, "no need to have a crisis on how to tell him to come over," he said.

Tilting his head, Jeno furrowed his eyebrows at him while also taking a glance at the mug Renjun was holding.

He thinks the drinks will get cold but remembered the elder would just pat him on the shoulder and grab his wand to use his powers again. Mainly for practice reasons but also not.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's your lucky day– wait tomorrow too," the elder mumbled to himself before grinning. "Tomorrow's Thursday."

Widening his eyes, Jeno bites his lower lip to contain his squeal. Seeing that, Renjun just chuckles and reaches his hand to ruffle the werewolf boy's hair before grabbing their mugs.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He said with Jeno following him behind as they both proceeded to eat breakfast.

"Hey Jen, you look happy today." Haechan teases lightly when they both met up at the front counter to prepare the pastries.

Jeno hums at him while arranging the cookies on the tray, "just in a good mood." He mumbles with a small smile itching on his lips.

"And can you tell me what's the cause of this sudden good mood? Usually you arrive here tired and anxious, but right now, I barely saw you blink. Are you okay?" Haechan ended up rambling.

The purebred omega snorts while turning his head to raise a brow at him, "I'm okay, Haechannie." He said before pursing his lips.

His cheeks were probably heating up because then the alpha points a finger at his face and said, "you're blushing– oh my God you have a lover now." He gasps dramatically to over-exaggerate things.

Jeno rolled his eyes and lightly nudges him with his elbow, "no I don't– well not officially his lover yet atleast." He chuckles to himself.

Haechan gasps again, "who? You better tell me now or I'm eating all of these cupcakes." He tries to threaten the purebred omega but he knows he doesn't have the heart to actually do that any time soon.

"You'll get fired." Jeno flatly replied in a monotone.

"And you'll be lonely if I get fired, who'll be here to scent you and protect you?" The alpha grins at him knowing he has a point.

Jeno scoffs and raised his hands up to surrender, "well, do you remember that guy who came over here a few weeks or so ago? Well I don't remember how long it was actually–"

"Oh my god, is it that old guy who comes here every two days to buy those crusty bread that I totally did not messed up whatsoever?" Haechan rambled with his voice high pitched.

Jeno rubbed his ears jokingly before reaching to smack the alpha's arm, "no not that guy!"

Haechan wasn't fazed and continued to tease the purebred omega as he gasps loudly, "Jeno," he points another accusing finger at him. "I didn't know you're in to old weird men? If you wanted a sugar daddy, I could've been– ow!"

He yelps when Jeno reached his mouth to bite his finger a bit, but it still hurts. "I also didn't know you were in to biting kinks–"

"Oh my gosh shut up!" Jeno shrieks at him as he crossed his arms. "I won't tell you about this guy I like anymore."

"Hey! Sorry but I was just kidding, who is he? Tell me." Haechan pries as he reaches both of his hands to rest them on Jeno's shoulders.

The purebred omega was pouting before he bit his lip in hesitation. Noticing that, the alpha rubs his shoulders reassuringly, "I won't judge or tease you if you're uncomfortable with it." He smiles.

Jeno smiles a little too, "fine, I'll tell you." He said as they walked back towards behind the counter and wait for any customers. "it's–"

The door opens with the bell jingling as a person enters the bakery. "Hey– oh Sweets!"

Jeno squeaks and hides behind Haechan with his cheeks red as he peeks over the alpha's shoulder.

Recognizing the man, Haechan coughs loudly to gain his attention. "Yes we have sweets here, welcome back here dude, anything I could get for you?" He said completely oblivious of the "Sweets" part.

"Uh I'll just have three star-breads. I'm not that hungry, really." The customer said before adding, "ah I also wasn't... Okay, I meant something else when I said 'Sweets'." And glances at Jeno who ducks his head.

The tanned male alpha werewolf knits his eyebrows, does he need more coffee or something?

"Huh?" Is what he blurts out instead while packing up Jaemin's order and accepting the money the vampire boy gave him as he grabs the small paper bag.

The customer, no surprise is Jaemin, chuckles at him. "You're cute when you're shy, Sweets." He said directly looking at Jeno and added a wink.

"Wait wha–"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sweets." Jaemin quickly waves off before heading out of the bakery and flies off to somewhere.

Haechan turns to Jeno with wide eyes, "what just–"

"It's him. The guy I like is him." Jeno covers his blushing face while Haechan was still processing things.

God, he really needs more coffee.