An Ungrateful Heir

Oh, what's this, another update, only one day after the last. Honestly, I had this chapter done before Rival soooo I just thought why not just post it as soon as possible.

Ah, another original chapter! This time, it's about Joji. I honestly haven't been giving all that much attention to him as I have Sakura. Though I am going to start changing that now that we're like halfway through season one here. Our drama queen deserves some much-needed attention! I've seen that a few people have picked up on a few things about him in previous chapters, and I'm actually kind of surprised by it. You clever readers you~ Honestly, this is just the beginning of going more in-depth into Joji as a character. We're starting off here, and we'll definitely go deeper into his past, no doubt. Hope you guys like it!

🏐🏐🏐

ENDO IS QUITE THE TALKATIVE PERSON, THAT'S pretty obvious. Everyone at Karasuno knows the drama queen of the volleyball team who looks for every tid bit of drama and gossip that he can get his hands on. Not only is he well known for his hobby of finding gossip and such, but he also has plenty of admirers. It's not that surprising, considering he has this exotic look to him since he is half-English. Foreigners are not that uncommon, but Endo Joji is certainly one of the most famous ones around Miyagi.

With his father being Endo Hideaki, a wealthy CEO of a medical supply corporation, it's not that surprising that there would be some spotlight on Joji. Hideaki is well known for his past of building his company by himself and slowly growing his wealth as the decades went by. Hideaki is an intelligent man who went through medical school and eventually settled for helping the development of medical supplies that go to hospitals all across Japan. Though they specialize in prosthetic limbs and it's what they are most known for.

Joji's mother is not that well known in the sense of wealth or owning a company. Endo Eliza is a native English woman from the heart of England, London. She has a small following of people who like her art since she's a small-time artist. Not that well-known, but still has enough fame to sell her paintings for a good chunk of change. She of course met Hideaki when they were both young adults when he was on a business trip to help distribute his supplies to other countries, starting with Europe. As the story goes, they fell in love, got married, had Endo and eventually Hideaki moved his family to Japan.

So the Endo family has lived in Japan for quite a while now, ever since Endo was in grades school. They've lived in Miyagi for just about most of that time and have become well known amongst the community.

People know about the Endo family, but not many know Joji. The only ones who come close to that is the volleyball club. Asahi must be the only one who truly understands the blond. So that's probably why Joji likes the volleyball club so much.

At the moment, Joji was helping out with cleaning up after yet another practice. Though like usual, Endo wasn't doing all that much cleaning. Really all he had done was pick up a few stray balls and then kind of just messed around with his friends. Currently, he was observing Shōyō as he swayed from side to side due to exhaustion. "Oh! Are you tired, little guy?" Endo teased Shōyō as he poked him in his cheek. "You look dead on your feet."

Shōyō caught himself before he fell over onto the ground, "Ah!"

"Hahahah!" Endo laughed loudly as the younger boy scowled at him.

"Endo," Daichi called out in exasperation, "leave Hinata-kun alone!" Honestly, Endo acts more like a child than the children.

The blond shrugged his shoulders as he calmed down his laughter. "Huh? I'm just making sure that the poor guy is awake enough to head home!" He smiled widely and puffed out his chest. "I'm just being a good senpai!"