Conductors

Hm, finally finished this one instead of not updating anything for a long time again lol. Not gonna lie, there are probably a ton of grammar errors and stuff in this. I wrote this a bit fast and I most likely rushed it and didn't catch certain things... sorry... Um, hope ya'll like it though!

🏐🏐🏐

WATCHING THE AOBA JOHSAI GAME WAS A BIT intimidating for Karasuno. Ever since their game ended against Date Tech, they had gone into the stands to have a closer look at their next opponents who were in the middle of their game. Of course, it was no surprise to anyone to see that they were dominating the other team. Thanks in part to Oikawa's killer serves. At the moment, it was the second set between Aoba Johsai and Omisaki and the score was 21-10 in Seijoh's favor.

"Yikes!" Shōyō exclaimed after watching Oikawa serve yet another service ace, "He did it again!" Sakura glanced up at the game at her brother's shout, though turned back to her camera when it was just the same thing again. She was sitting next to Yamaguchi since her brother and Nishinoya were being a bit too loud for her taste at the moment. The girl wanted to see what pictures she was able to get after their game and she needed to sit with some less rambunctious boys to focus on it. Thankfully, Yamaguchi had offered her to sit next to him.

He seemed to be more than happy to let Sakura sit with him. While she was a bit annoyed that she had to sit close to Tsukishima as well, she still sat on the other side of Yamaguchi. She liked having the option to sit with someone different other than her brother. So she looked through the photos that she took, debated which ones should probably be deleted, and marked the ones that were perfect. Yamaguchi looked over her shoulder and commented on a few and questioned her about her work. While hesitant, Sakura was more than happy to explain certain things to him. She liked having someone who was actually interested in hearing what she had to say about her photography, especially someone who wasn't doing it just because they too did photography. Though neither of them noticed that side-eyed glare that a certain blond-headed middle blocker was giving them every once in a while.

Asahi shook his head in disbelief, "That's the fourth consecutive service ace."

"Obviously he's got power," Ukai muttered, "but that control of his is brutal."

Shōyō glanced behind him at his coach, "But if we can just do something about that serve..."

"Yes, his serve is terrifying," Suga commented, "but as a setter, Oikawa is completely unknown to us."

Endo tapped his chin as he couldn't take his eyes off of his old friend, "Oikawa's always been observant, not like that Nekoma setter, but more... manipulative, if that makes sense."

"Manipulative?" Daichi asked him.

"He knows how a person plays almost to a T, he knows how to adapt to his teammates and elevate their technique in order to win." Endo sighed as he thought back to the times he played with Oikawa during grade school and junior high. He ran a hand through his blond hair and shrugged his shoulders, "He can make even the worst spiker look good."

When he played with Oikawa, he made Endo feel like the greatest player out there. Sure, they didn't play in any actual games together, but when they did get to play a two-on-two against Iwaizumi and someone else, Oikawa knew just what to do to make Endo the best. It's no pin-pointed set like Kageyama's and it wasn't that freak quick, but it was still just as powerful. It was like Oikawa was able to make Endo play a certain way, make Endo feel however he wanted him to feel just by using a set. It is just as impressive as it is terrifying. Hence why Endo thinks that it's manipulative. Oikawa was able to make Endo into just about any spiker that he wanted. To play to his strengths yet mold him into something new.