Moonrise

Ah another chapter, how lovely. 

🏐🏐🏐

"OH, MAN! OH, MAN! TAKING OFF IN the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" Shōyō was bouncing on the balls of his feet, really one of the only ones really awake at this time of the morning. It was quite early, the sun hadn't even breached through the horizon yet. Though the team weren't awake for practice, they were awake to climb onto a bus and make their journey to Tokyo.

Tanaka chuckled at his underclassmen, "Well, you guys were late last time." He nostalgically remembered how his sister had to be the one to drive the troublesome duo to their camp. Ah, fun times.

"Being an idiot must be nice." Tsukishima scoffed, "You can even sleep on a bus."

The two other boys shouted at him, "What'd you say?!"

Sakura cringed, "don't yell, it's too early for this."

The team plus Sakura and the managers all gathered around the bus. Some were tired this early in the morning, but almost all of them were excited. Yet another training camp to go to! The day was finally here that they would get to see some other strong schools from Tokyo! "We'll be arriving at our destination early in the morning once again." Takeda said, drawing all of their attention, "Ukai-kun and I will take turns driving."

Said coach yawned, "Sorry if I nod off."

Everyone bowed to him with a slight shout, "Thank you!"

Their advisor jumped, "It's the middle of the night, so not so loud."

"Oh, sorry... Habit," Daichi chuckled in apology.

"Do you guys have everything?" Takeda said to them all, "Make sure you double-check."

Yamaguchi turned to Shōyō by his side, "It'll go quickly if you fall asleep."

"I wonder if I can..." the ball of sunshine pursed his lips.

Sakura scoffed lightly under her breath, "you most certainly will." She knew her brother could sleep anywhere at any time. A bus ride was not going to be an issue for him. Though besides her she didn't notice the lazy stare that a blond giant was pointing at her.

Ever since they had all gathered together, Tsukishima was surveying the distance that was put between the Hinata siblings. Now that Sakura was actually here, he could see just how she was keeping herself separate from her brother. Along with that Shōyō was also doing what he could to gain her attention every once in a while. Even so, Shōyō was a bit quieter, upset with his sister's ignorance. It was a strange sight, Tsukishima never thought he'd see the day when the twins weren't attached at the hip. He saw that ever since they had rode up to the school together on their bikes the twins hadn't said much to each other. Sakura kept herself besides Yachi or Yamaguchi. Meanwhile, Shōyō sends her puppy-dog eyes every once in a while and distracts himself by talking with Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Then again for a moment Tsukishima could feel himself... empathizing with Sakura. How pathetic, he thought. Him empathizing with Hinata Sakura? That's baffling! Though he tried to push that thought away, as he should be focusing on how he was going to ignore the others to sleep a bit on the ride to the camp.

Endo yawned loudly, "why do we have to get up at this ungodly hour."

Asahi laughed at the tired look on his friend's face, "I'm sorry you have to suffer through being awake."

"Some of us need our beauty sleep, you know." He not so subtly pointed at Nishinoya and Tanaka, "Some more than others."

"OI!!" It appeared that the two heard them. Though Endo probably wanted them to. Even if it was early in the morning, he still loved riling up his friends. He just shared a laugh with Asahi before climbing into the bus. Endo was more than ready to sit next to his best friend and use Asahi's shoulder for a nap.