Center Ace

A new chapter done ^-^ Apologies for it taking so long, my job has finally gotten busy with work for me to do LET'S GOOO! Now I'm not just bored at a desk like I used to be lol It finally feels like my full time job is actually a full time job, if that makes sense. I want to feel like I'm working for my pay and not just sitting around so this is perfect. I've also just been playing a lot with some friends of mine on stream and stuff and it's so fun! I've become obsessed with Baldur's Gate, I think I've said that before but you don't understand, I need Karlach O.O Anyway, hope you like the chapter!

🏐🏐🏐

SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE PRAYED A little harder. While Nishinoya and Tanaka were barely able to scrape by with their grades, Shōyō and Kageyama weren't as lucky. So it seemed like they would have to stay behind and take their supplementary classes. Sakura was baffled at the fact that her brother actually would have passed his exam if it wasn't for the fact that he filled his answers in off by one. That was certainly disheartening. Her brother and Kageyama had actually put in a lot of work to do well. Sakura could do nothing but applaud them for their effort and encourage them to do better next time. Plus she knew that they were going to rush to get here. Apparently, Tanaka had offered his older sister as a ride up to the camp. Sakura was surprised to learn he had an older sister and that she would agree to that, which she somewhat doubted.

Though right now she just had to focus on waking herself up after the decently long car ride. She had taken a short nap on the way over to make up for waking up early, which Yachi had questioned her about. "Why are you coming with us to the practice camp?" Yachi had asked her before Sakura fell asleep. She just blinked slowly, about to answer with something along the lines of "I can for the photography club" but Tsukishima beat her to answering with a snide remark. "She's her brother's shadow, wherever he has to be, she's there."

It's safe to say that just hearing his voice put her in a bit of a mood. Though she made sure to keep him from knowing that. However, now they had finally gotten to the Tokyo school, energized enough to start their first long day of practicing. Some of Nekoma's players were waiting outside as Karasuno arrived, really the last team to show up today. Jumping out of the bus, Nishinoya and Tanaka stared up at the tower in front of them with large eyes. "Could that be..." The two screamed, "The Skytree?!"

Kai Nobuyuki, wing-spiker and vice-captain of Nekoma, just shook his head, "No, that's just a transmission tower." The hyena laugh that came from Kuroo seemed to be warranted with how the two Karasuno dummies kept thinking that it was the skytree.

The two dummies just screamed, "Here we are, Tokyo!"

With tired eyes, after quite the ride here, Asahi blinked, "The scenery's not that different from Miyagi."

"Well," Suga shrugged, "we're in the suburbs."

Endo climbed off the bus, "It would be nice to go into the city. I know the best cafe for something to eat." He was slightly dejected, hoping to have been able to go out on the city if they were close enough. Endo loves going on little trips to the city, especially with friends. He's definitely always in for a fun time of hanging out, shopping, and eating when they go. Still, the camp will be fine.

Behind them, Tanaka and Nishinoya were pushing poor Tsukishima towards the school shouting, "Walk faster!" A sight that Sakura was more than happy with seeing, since it annoyed him and she wanted to see him suffering somewhat.

"Actually, hey..." Kuroo glanced around, noticing something, and leaned over to the Karasuno captain, "Aren't we missing some people?"

Daichi scratched the back of his head, "Actually..."