Let's Go To Tokyo!!

Howdy! Time for another chapter. I just got back from a family vacation, went on a cruise. Most likely wouldn't do that again. Honestly... not for me. Either way, I had plenty of time to just relax and think over my fanfics :) I have some fresh ideas now that I'm more than motivated to actually do. It's taken me a while to dig myself out of this hole I've been in, but I think I'm finding my way through it. I'm going to be more invested in selling some art, my streaming, and my writing. At least until school starts back up for me lmao until then, I'm giving myself schedules and deadlines to stick to. I'm making some changes around here! Anyway, enough of me ranting, hope ya'll like the chapter.

🏐🏐🏐

THE DEFEAT AGAINST SEIJOH WAS STILL FRESH in Karasuno's mind. While it was disheartening, it was also inspiring. The team was fired up to face them once again and beat them! So they were starting their practice with just a bit more fire under their feet. They still had another chance to win against Oikawa and his team. That meant there was plenty of practicing to do until then.

Currently, they were having a short game between each other. Endo stood off to the side as he watched his teammates go through a practice game with each other. He had already played a short game while playing against Nishinoya, which was certainly tiring. That boy could never let a ball hit the ground if he could help it. It made things frustrating for Endo, which is why he was more than happy to have a short break besides Kiyoko.

"So who do you think it would look best on, hmm?"

Kiyoko pursed her lips, "Suga."

Endo stared intently at the gray-haired setter and tilted his head back and forth in consideration. "I suppose," he clicked his tongue, "though my vote would be for Daichi. I really think blue is his color." The two were discussing the newest designer outfit that he had just gotten the day before. It was quite a pretty and elegant suit that was a nice navy blue. Though it just reminded Endo of what it was for. After all, his father had gifted it to him in order to wear it to his first official meeting when he joined the company under his apprenticeship. Oh, how Endo was so ecstatic with that.

The two pictured Daichi in the suit and considered it. Daichi definitely would look good in a suit, both of them could agree on that. Or maybe even a uniform, who knows? Oh, they can dream. Shaking out of their thoughts, Kiyoko continued to scribble some notes down as they observed the others.

All throughout the practice, everyone was challenging each other. They were blocking, passing, spiking, and diving to their best ability, and it seemed like everytime they missed or succeeded they were more than ready to do better the next time.

The last few points were played, the white team was the one who ended up winning.

"All right." Ukai called now with the game being over, "That's it for today."

"Let us play one more set, please!" Shōyō shouted as he ran up to Ukai.

The coach blinked, "Huh?"

"Please!"

"Guys, playing until you drop isn't the answer. Captain, you need to tell these guys-" He turned to Daichi, only to see that all of the other boys had the same expression(sans Tsukishima). It appeared that they weren't going to be stopping just yet. "You guys..."

So they played one more set, to all of their agreement. By the end of that one, the boys were tired. It was one thing to have the motivation to keep playing to get better, but exhaustion was going to catch up eventually. The only ones who seemed to defy that were the troublesome duo.

"Kageyama!" Even while letting out small puffs of breath in fatigue, Shōyō turned to the setter, "You can still go, right? Give me some tosses!"

Of course, Kageyama was up for it, "Right."