Townsperson B

Hope ya'll are doing well ^-^ I've got a bit of a promotion at work and have been working a lot. It feels like I never have time to write anymore. I've also hit a writer's block for certain stories recently, but nothing new lmao Though I caved the other day to get Baldur's Gate 3 and OML I AM IN LOVE. The story, the characters, the visuals, the endless choices, I just love everything about the game. I've streamed myself playing it a few times on Twitch and that is quite fun. Though here we go with this chapter!

🏐🏐🏐

BY THE TIME NIGHT CAME, SAKURA CAME out of the school to meet up with her brother and Yachi at the gym. It was dark out and her own club had finished quite some time ago, but she used the time after that to study some more. With exams coming soon, there was always a need to keep up on her studies for it. Though now with night finally shadowing over the school, and just about every club finishing up, Sakura needed to meet up with her brother to go home. Also check in with her friend to make sure that the practice went well.

"Yachi-chan," Sakura said as she moseyed over to her friend. The blonde jumped at her sudden voice, being dragged out of her own thoughts abruptly. "How was it?"

She laughed nervously, "It was... a bit overwhelming."

"That's understandable." Sakura pursed her lips, "None of the guys gave you a hard time, right?"

Yachi smiled a bit at the worry that her friend had for her, "No, no, it was okay."

"That's good." If they did, she would certainly be first in line to reprimand them for it. The absolute last thing that she needs is for them to scare Yachi away from her. If Yachi decided to not be friends with Sakura based off of a bad interaction with the team, Sakura wouldn't know what to do. Then again perhaps she was overreacting a bit with the possibility of Yachi just leaving her because of this.

As the two were talking, the goddess of a manager came out as well, "Oh, Hitoka-chan. Are you done changing?" Kiyoko said, changing her shoes and noticing that Sakura was also there. "Sakura-chan, how was your day?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders, "fine, nothing too special."

"I'll walk with you both, so hold on a sec." Kiyoko said politely, "I'm going to change, too."

Yachi jumped, "No, it's okay. I actually think I should be walking with you, or something, or..."

"Don't worry about it." The older girl then walked off to get herself ready to go, leaving no argument to be made from Yachi.

Sakura chuckled lightly at the conflicted expression on Yachi's face. "Kiyoko's really nice, you'll have to get used to it."

From the open window, Yachi and Sakura could hear Ukai and Takeda talking in the gym. "What's wrong, sensei?" Ukai asked, "Why the serious face?"

Takeda sighed heavily, "Oh, well... Apparently, the bus we were supposed to take for the away games in Tokyo was booked by another club, so it doesn't look like we'll get it. It looks like it's going to cost us a lot more than expected, so I was trying to figure out what to do."

"I'll try talking to a few more alumni." Ukai thought out loud, "I'm sure this problem'll come up again in the future."

"I apologize. I'll try reaching out, as well. Well, if all else fails, I do have some savings."

Ukai jumped at that, "No, no, no. You need to save that for your future wedding, or something. And don't do that with your hand!"

Yachi and Sakura shared a look with each other. In a seeming telepathic moment, the two came to the same sort of wavelength. There had to be some way to raise some money for the club, but where were they going to start?