Karasuno High School's Volleyball Club

A/N: Yay chapter two! Well, we all know what happens in this episode! Now it's time to add an orange-haired tsundere and a blonde drama queen into the mix! 

Small announcement: I finally got my Tumblr all sorted out! I'm thinking of posting all of the graphics that go with my stories, like the book covers, character boards, and anything else. I was also thinking of posting images and headcanons on there, whether their related to my stories or not. It'll also probably where I'll post my smaller story ideas instead of making a book on other sights, you know. Anyway check it out if you want. Hope you'll like it! Now, on with the next chapter!

🏐🏐🏐

SAKURA TAPPED HER FOOT AGAINST THE FLOOR impatiently. Though really it was also in nervousness. She had been searching for the photography club for a few minutes before finally finding it. The president of the club was currently talking with a few other people about what exactly the club would do. Apparently they do take pictures for the yearbook but then those pictures get sent to the actual yearbook club and let them deal with them. They also take pictures for the newspaper as well, but they do more than that apparently. The club holds exhibitions every month of the pictures that the club members have taken. They focus on learning how to take the perfect picture and how to edit. They also had some of the best software and equipment to use for photography. Overall, it sounded pretty promising. At least it was better than doing it alone which Sakura had been doing since she could hold a camera. Plus getting to actually show off her pictures instead of just keeping them for herself sounded kind of nice.

"Are you thinking of joining?" The president walked over to Sakura.

The president looked like a nice girl. Obviously a third-year who was quite pretty with long light brown hair cascaded over her shoulders with bangs that swayed in front of her bright green eyes. She was at least a few inches taller than Sakura, which wasn't surprising considering most people were taller than her. She had a kind smile plastered on her round pale face as she approached the first-year.

"...I guess," Sakura muttered.

The girl continued to smile sweetly, "that's great! I'm Shimada Emi, president of the club."

The younger girl nodded her head in understanding, "Hinata Sakura."

"So how about it? We're always ready for new club members!"

Shimada was quite an enthusiastic person. She wasn't on the same level as Shōyō but still above average, Sakura supposed. It wasn't anything she couldn't handle though.

"Hm," she hummed and raised an eyebrow, "do we get to take pictures of other clubs, like the boy's volleyball club?"

"Oh, want to take pictures of those boys, do you? Got a crush on one of them?" Sakura bristled at the accusation as Shimada continued on with hearts in her eyes, "I can't blame you, just about all of them are adorable!"

The first-year shook her head frantically, "No! My brother is joining the team, I was just thinking about getting to take pictures of him, that's all."

"Alright," Shimada giggled, "well, we do have to take pictures of the other clubs, one or two people are assigned to each one. If you want to join, you can be assigned to take pictures of the boy's team. You'd just have to go to each game and such with them."

That fact alone was probably a deal-breaker for Sakura. She'd get to hang around Shōyō even when he was at his club. Plus being in her own club would give her a chance to make friends of her own instead of just befriending her brother's friends. High school was a time to reinvent oneself, after all.