The Neko-Karasu Reunion

You know, I kind of meant to update a few different stories today. Or at least this weekend. Buuuuut, I kind of got distracted by some things including Haikyuu. Oops. I'm not gonna lie, I think this chapter needs some serious proofreading. However, this might just be lazy of me, but I want to get this out first and then go over it a little later... if that makes sense. So uh, sorry about that! Anyway, let's start the next chapter! Hope ya'll like it.

🏐🏐🏐

"SHŌ, DO YOU KNOW THEM?" SAKURA ASKED her brother as he gaped at the pair of Nekoma teens. She glanced between him and the excited girl and bored boy across from them. Sakura tilted her head as she observed them closely. The boy, with dyed blonde hair, seemed to want to disappear in his spot, obviously, he's quite antisocial and doesn't like having people look at him. No doubt Shōyō's gaze on him was making him a bit uncomfortable. Though it would make anyone uncomfortable with how intense her brother was staring at him. Sakura then turned her gaze to the taller girl. She looked as though she were bouncing on the balls of her feet as she waved at Shōyō happily. While much taller than the average girl, Sakura could tell that she is probably just as excitable as her brother. Meaning they may as well as have the mentality and energy of a toddler.

"Kenma! Yua-senpai!" Shōyō shouted as he chased after them. He jumped up the steps and came to stand in front of them.

Yua leaned down to the younger boy with her wide smile, "Ah, there's the little guy. Heya, Hinata!"

"Y-y-you're on the Nekoma team?" He stuttered out in surprise. Though it made sense now, now Kenma had volleyball shoes and both of the teens were wearing what seemed to be red jackets, obviously Nekoma colors.

Kenma nodded his head, "Uh, yeah."

Yua smiled widely, "yup!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shōyō asked.

"You never asked," Kenma shrugged his shoulders lightly.

Shōyō stared at him, "But you said "later". You must have known something!"

"The words "Karasuno High School" were on your t-shirt," Kenma stated only for Shōyō to blanch at that. How hadn't he realized that?

Before they could continue their conversation, a mohawk-rocking ace had decided to stalk up to them. "Hey, hey, hey!" He loomed over Shōyō, "What business do you have with our setter and manager?"

"Hey..." Kenma said, seeing that Shōyō had jumped in fear.

Yua huffed at his intimidation tactic, "Tora."

Shōyō started to back away, "I-I'm sorry!"

Though he just ended up running into his own team's attack dog, "What about you?" Tanaka grunted, "What business do you have with our first-year? Eh?"

"What's it to you?" Yamamoto asked as the two glared at each other, "Eh?"

"You wanna rumble, city boy? Eh?"

Off to the side, Sakura stared at the interaction in disbelief. "Oh no," she facepalmed with a cringe, "there's two of them." Kiyoko just chuckled from beside the younger girl. Sakura certainly didn't know what she could do now that she's got another Tanaka to be around. Hopefully, she doesn't have to see him around all that much.

Yua looked in between the two boys in fascination, "Whoa, it's like they're long-lost twins."

Though as the flames flickered between Tanaka and Yamamoto, the team mothers slid over to take care of them. First, it was Suga who tutted, "We're going to "fight". That's why we're here to play the match. And stop the "city boy" thing. It's embarrassing."