He Who Is Called 'Ace'

A/N: My cousin found out that I created Sakura... It was actually kind of funny. He's not really an anime guy, but he found out about me making an OC who loves photography, and since he's a photography teacher, he wanted to know more about said character. So here we are, me slightly embarrassed that he read my terrible writing yet happy that he thought she is a good character. Now, if I can get him to watch Haikyuu, he'll understand this story better!

Also, I finally started second semester like last week. Things are a bit easier to handle because I have one less class to worry about, and only one in-person class. It's pretty easy to manage at the moment, so I'm thinking of writing a whole bunch. Though take that with a grain of salt. I have lost a bit of motivation to write some, mainly for my Harry Potter series and my Marvel series since I haven't written them in a while. Though I'm hoping to get back into them after having a marathon of both movie franchises... which will take me a while. Although, like... Wandavision, I just- I- It's so fricken AWESOME! About halfway through and my mind was blown in the first episode!! Okay, I shouldn't rant about that right now...

*Cough* Shameless self-promo *cough* I just posted a bunch of glass art paintings over this week on my Etsy; JJStudiosDesign. Check them out if you wanna see what I make. They ain't the best, but I'm learning!

Well, I'm pretty happy with this chapter since it's so long, about 35 pages. Took me a while to actually get it done, and I'm happy with how it came out! So I hope you like it!

🏐🏐🏐

"ARE YOU EVER GOING TO EXPLAIN IT to us?" Suga asked Endo as he, Daichi, Tanaka, and Endo walked through the halls towards the second gym for practice. Ever since the quartet met up, they had been pestering Endo about his connection to Oikawa. Nobody had let it go after their practice game. How could they? It was always interesting to know some juicy tidbit about Endo. While Endo loved getting into other people's drama, he never really told anyone his own drama. So the guys just wanted to get a little information on him.

Even though Endo has been on the volleyball team for the past three years, no one on the team could really say that they knew Endo. Well, there was one person, but he wasn't here right now. They didn't know his past. He rarely talked about his family, his life in his home country, or his ambitions for the future. So seeing as this was an oppertunity they could find out about some aspect of his past through his interactions with Oikawa, they were going to take it.

Endo shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, "There's not that much to explain."

"You know that stupid Oikawa!" Tanaka growled, "You owe us an explanation!"

Endo hummed with a smirk, "Hm, I find the mystery of this far more appealing than just telling you my secrets."

If Tanaka had hair, he would be pulling on it right now. He gritted his teeth at the smug bastard next to him, "You're so infuriating!" Endo just laughed loudly at Tanaka's plight as his eyes glowed arrogantly.

Daichi rolled his eyes, "I'm guessing you two went to school together."

"Oh, boo." Endo stuck his tongue out at his friend with narrowed eyes. His happy expression morphing into one of annoyance. "Daichi, always here to ruin my fun."

Suga nodded his head in understanding, disregarding Endo's glower at their captain. "I see. You and Oikawa must have gone to the same junior high

"Elementary, actually. I couldn't go to Kitagawa," Endo rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. Any hint of amusement had been drained away as his eyes grew cold. "Father would never let me go anywhere except Mustafa." The resentment in his words was quite clear. He seemed to hold some sort of dislike for his father and the fact that he had gone to the prefecture's most expensive private school. The others of course knew how the blonde disliked his father, though that was just the tip of the iceberg. There was far more drama that they didn't know. The only one who did had already run away from the club, so there wasn't anyone there to really understand everything that Endo has gone through.