Five

Doyoung really wanted Jaehyun and Taeyong forget about his presence. But when he was walking to the bathroom,during class he was stopped by the two. Oh how he wanted go jump off a cliff.

       "Where are you going? Hmm? First you eavesdropped us. Now you are blocking our way." Jaehyun said as he stared at Doyoung,making him feel very uncomfortable

      "Actually you stopped me,so what the fuck." Doyoung muttered.

   "We can still hear you little bitch" Taeyong growled angrily.

    "Mind if I pass? I need to go to the restroom." Doyoung said pushing the two lightly. But since they are annoying and rude they didn't let him.

    "Why? Don't you have class? Can't you wait?" Jaehyun asked weirdly.
   "I would. That's not what my bladder is saying right now so please leave me alone and let me go." Doyoung said softly

  They didn't let him go. They won't leave him alone.

  "Why are you so obsessed with me?" Doyoung said clearly irritated and annoyed.

    "We aren't. You are in our way." Taeyong said shrugging.

   That shit was the most dumbest shit Doyoung ever heard in his life.

"You can around me! Can you not? Do you not have legs? Dumb asses" Doyoung mumbled the last part but yet they heard.

    "Since you called us a dumb ass I don't we will go." Jaehyun said annoyingly. Making Doyoung groan and whine.

   "Fuck off Jung." Doyoung hissed

      "Wow. You are saying that to the most popular boy at school? You really are bold." Jaehyun replied acting hurt.
    "Oh popular? I didn't know that? I just thought people assumed your dick is larger than It actually is. If you even have a dick." Doyoung said,raising his eyebrow.

      "You are a really nasty bitch." Taeyong said pushing Doyoung back onto the locker beside him.

   "Ugh. Can you just let me go? Please! God you are making this a harder time than it actually takes to use a fucking bathroom." Doyoung whined loudly.

   "You-" Jaehyun started but....
  "JUNG YOONOH,LEE TAEYONG AND KIM DOYOUNG DETENTION!" The Hall monitor yelled.

    Doyoung was shocked. He never been in Detention. Ever. He wasn't on planning too. But because of Jung and Lee he is going there. Doyoung whined. He didn't want his record to have any detention on it.

   'Fuck my life. It's a screw up'

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

           Currently Jaehyun,Taeyong and Doyoung were sitting in the detention room. Waiting to leave or even someone to tell them to do something.

    "I can't believe that you guys ruined my school record. Fucking bastard." Doyoung mumbled and buried his head in his Arms that were messily on his desk.

     "Technically it's also your fault. For going to the bathroom." Doyoung rolled his eyes. How stupid can they actually be.

   "With a bathroom pass? No. It's your fucking fault" Doyoung cursed. Looking up to see them scoffing.

   "Don't you fucking dare scoff at me bastards" Doyoung said sticking a middle finger to them before burying his face in his arms once again.

   "Wow Mr.Perfectly innocent stuck a middle finger to Lee Taeyong and Jung Yoonoh. Wow. You really are a bitch" Taeyong yelled.

   "Tone it down asshole. We don't want an extra hour" Doyoung whispered shouted.

   Taeyong scoffed and went on his phone. He really didn't care about anything anymore. While Jaehyun was staring at Doyoung's side profile. Doyoung was very pretty. Jaehyun couldn't lie. Doyoung was skinny but healthy. He had a small petite waist and pretty ass. Obviously that's the only body parts Jaehyun would care for anyways.

       But Doyoung's face. His soft plush lips, his bunny smile. His wide eyes with a  innocent glint in them. His round nose. His soft black silk hair.

       Jaehyun extremely loved it when Doyoung wore the cute black frame glasses. Doyoung looked amazing with them on and with them off. So it really didn't matter but Jaehyun still lived for it.

        Call Jaehyun a stalker but he found Doyoung's Instagram account,his pictures are so fucking cute and beautiful that Jaehyun just wants to wreck him. But Doyoung does remind him of BunnyBoySlut.

  'No he can't possibly be right? I'm imagining things. Jaehyun calm the fuck down.' Jaehyun's mind was losing itself.

       "Kim Doyoung you can leave. Uh no Lee Taeyong and Jung Yoonoh stay here for another 20 minutes." The monitor said peeping his head quietly in the door.

     Doyoung grabbed his stuff and went out of the door.

       'Fuck now what? My phone is dead and the only thing that I was looking at was Doyoung. Now what do I do?' Jaehyun was cursing himself for not charging his phone last night.

          ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Hello wonderful people....how are you?
How do y'all like it so far. I know I made Taeyong and Jaehyun pretty dumb. So don't judge me. So....have a wonderful day! Comments are appreciated and so are votes.

Have a great day!
~lilsushiyou