Nine

Doyoung was shocked when he heard the door creak open. He quickly turned off the live but he the vibrator didn't turn off as expected.

      "Mmh a-ah ah s-shit f-fuck." Doyoung moaned loudly
     "A~ah ah AH. Fuck s-shit. TAEYONG? JAEHYUN? H-how long have you b-been standing there?" Doyoung asked ashamed that his body was exposed to the two.

    "Long enough....slut." Taeyong said huskily. His voice was deep and rough. The latter smiled devilishly at the naked structure.

        "I should've known. What a slut you are. So so so pretty. It's not fair. Everyone should envy you. You have the perfect collarbone,milky smooth legs. Flat and slim stomach. Round fat ass. A cute cock. A neck perfect to choke. A Slutty mouth. Innocent eyes and silky hair." Jaehyun praised.

    "I-it's not what you think it is!" Doyoung quickly defended.

    "Oh we've been here long enough. We've witnessed it all."

      And that's how Doyoung found himself squirming. He wasn't in Doyoung's mind. He was in BunnyBoySlut's mind.

      "P-please.." Doyoung whimpered.
"You sound like an angel stop covering you voice." Taeyong demanded.

     "Ah. N-no not there! P-please" Doyoung moaned when Jaehyun was sucking his sweet spots that were currently being abused. While Taeyong was messing around with the vibrator.

       "T-Taeyong! P-please stop! J-just ignore whatever h-happened!" Doyoung squirmed.

     "After seeing you like this? No. We won't forget what we saw. Also,I won't stop. It looks like your body loves it. Listen to Your body." Taeyong replied staring coldly at Doyoung making Doyoung's tight warm insides clench around the vibrator.

        "Baby....you look so beautiful. So much." Doyoung whined at the praise.

    "No!!!! STOPP!!!" Doyoung sobbed. His sweet insides and prostate was getting roughly abused. Attacked. He was currently in a wrong state of mind. He was enjoying this. He was enjoying the overstimulation.

      "Mmh...you seem like you are enjoying this? Right?" Jaehyun growled

   "Y-yes. Please..........................choke me" Doyoung mumbled

     Taeyong smirked before wrapping his veiny hand around Doyoung's neck. Squeezing it and applying pressure on it. Making the other moan and take a sharp breath.

    "N-no...harder! You c-can do b-better." Doyoung whined loudly.

   This pissed the two off so bad

   A harsh slap reached his cheek. Tears fell off the boys face.

          A rough grasp on his chin made him whimper. The pressure on his neck was making it hard for him to breathe properly.

    "You look so fucked out." Taeyong said examining the boy.

     His sweaty forehead,wet strands of hair on his forehead. His eyes were half closed. Cheeks flushed red. Whines escaped his plush plump lips with a mix of different pitched moans. His chest and nipples were covered with either hickeys or saliva. His neck had Taeyong's hand wrapped around it. His  dick was pink and red. His hole was filled with the vibrator moving in roughly and on a high level. His legs were shaking. His waist was small enough for Jaehyun's large hands to cover them. Everything was beautiful about him. Especially his round ass that was getting spanked with Taeyong's spare hand.

     "Beautiful"
  "What a good slut."
  "We knew you'd love this"
   "Should we tell everyone what a dirty bitch we have here?"
"You are moaning like a bitch in heat. What a slut"
  "You love our praises?"
  "You love pain right?"

     All statements made Doyoung cum. Right there and now. He came for the third time today.

    Oh how he will be sore after. Way too sore.

Poor bunny. Poor Doyoung.

Poor ass. Really RIP.

     that night Jaehyun and Taeyong were sleeping beside the "cutie" of the school,

And Doyoung loved it. But he hates it

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>>~>~>~

Ohhhh ok. I know it's late I should be asleep because I have 2 exams tomorrow for Chem and Biology soo...I'm screwed I don't like how this chapter came out. Your thoughts?

Ok have a nice day!!

~lilsushiyou