18

choi eunji

it was a few days after that spy incident, and everything seemed normal.

well, except for one...

"eunji, where are you going? i'll come with you."

"no, i'll come with her. go back to being mingi's cringy soulmate."

the two sent each other electric glares until i separated them, "why don't you two stop acting like kids and eat? i'm just going to the restroom, so stay put."

yunho clings to my arm and gave me his usual puply dog eyes, "but i wanna go to the bathroom with you."

my eyes widened and i felt my face and ears heating up while ateez was only looking at him with their mouths wide open.

"Y-YOU PERVERT!" i screamed and ran away from our cafeteria table.

third person

while in the bathroom, eunji was sighing to herself as she wash her face.

"but i wanna go to the bathroom with you."

she blushed as she remembered yunho's words, "that insensitive idiot!" she thought to herself and splashed water on her face again.

as she finish wiping her face, she walked out and saw aisha waiting for her outside.

"hey munchkin, it's been a while since i last talked to a lowlife like you." she said proudly while crossing her arms.

her goons followed her and raised their eyebrows at the cornered eunji.

"w-what do you want?"

she leaned down and looked at eunji's eye, "aw look she's stuttering. well, the only thing i want is to know who are you."

eunji's eyes was glued to aisha's, it's like she's sucking her soul in.

"i don't wanna lie to myself, i feel my heartbeat going erratic, she's is indeed gorgeous, but i know she's dangerous." eunji thought to herself.

"i-i'm choi eunji." she gulped.

she then stood back straight and laughed, "well, it doesn't matter, weaklings like you will never surpass me." she said while walking away with her goons.

eunji let out a breath of relief as she also turned away and walked back to the cafeteria, "what the hell was that."

at the end of the corridor, aisha stopped and looked back at eunji's small frame.

she smirked and turned to one of her people, "later, follow her."

choi eunji

i sighed and remembered everything that happened today, it was wild.

but now that i think about it, what if aisha is one of them?

"haaah my IQ could never solve this case alone."

i am now walking to stray kids' apartment to ask chan some questions, but i felt very uneasy for a while now.

i've been looking back often, but i don't see anyone following me, yet i could feel someone staring at me since earlier.

"maybe it's just me overthinking?"

*crack*

i heard the sound of branches cracking from behind me, but when i looked back, nobody was there.

really suspicious.

so i picked up my pace and before i knew it, i started running like an athlete, which for a fact am not, to reach stray kids' place faster.

i could now feel someone chasing after me so i now started running while screaming, too bad the alley is deserted.

"STAY AWAY, I HAVE A KNIFE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO KILL MYSELF!"

i kept screaming until i felt someone grab my shoulders and lifted me up the ground.

this is it, i'm going to die.

i played dead, not really convincing, but i tried.

then i heard a deep laugh.

i cracked my left eye slightly open to see mingi laughing his heart out.

he placed me down and clutched his stomach while laughing, "o-oh god. what a stupid thing to say while being chased."

"yah! song mingi! what the hell are doing?!" i was fuming, he just watched me make fun of myself!

all i got was another hearty laugh from him, so i kicked his *ehem*, then his laughter turned into groans of pain. serves you right.

"ow! it wasn't my intention to scare you, you did that yourself, idiot."

i grit my teeth and started stomping away, but knowing how long his legs are, he catched up to me in no time and laughed.

i rolled my eyes at him and continued to ignore him.

"well, actually, you were being followed."

"yeah genius, i know you are following me."

his tone then turned serious as he tensed up, "no, not me. it was someone. the person seemed shady, so i tried to walk up to you until you started screaming bloody murder."

my eyes widened to hear that i was actually being stalked, "what?! who was it?"

"one of aisha's."