14

kang yeosang

i was walking back to ateez's dorm when suddenly i saw yunho walking out of the dorm in a quick pace.

his actions seemed weird so i followed him, not exactly sure why but i just felt the need to do so.

he hitched a ride and so did i, my taxi was following his' and i know that the driver of my taxi is weirded out but i couldn't care less.

we stopped by in a shabby looking club filled with drunktards and ugly people.

"i didn't knew yunho was this kind of person?"

but i kept creeping behind him, only to see him order two bottles of soju and heading to one of the secluded tables in the club.

he was probably waiting for someone, because as far as i can see he is holding two shot glasses which means he's expecting someone.

then she came.

it was her, choi eunji.

well of course, they were best friends afterall, what's new if they hang out deep in the night like this.

but what confused me is that why was she working in this kind of place? doesn't she know how dangerous this part of the town is? more importantly, this is a club for god's sake.

then they started talking to each other, drinking, crying, hugging and stuff.

i could feel the familiar pain in my chest everytime they do that, at the cafeteria, at the garden, or even outside the classrooms.

it's uncomfortable, and i hate feeling this way.

i didn't knew how it started but i just realized one day that i had my eyes on her.

when she looked at me with those sparkling eyes, spoke to me with those cherry red lips, and greet me with her breathtaking smile.

but i stopped the moment i knew it was pointless, i gave up a long time ago when i heard her crying over yunho.

yes, everything made sense now.

i am just a shadow, a supporting role that nobody will acknowledge.

they were the one destined to be with.

and all i could do is to wish for their happiness.