31

all hope seemed lost when the guard in a red sweater forcefully dragged yeosang back to the feet of their leader.

ateez was also dragged back as the guards caught them trying to pick the lock of their room.

"don't you all know how pathetic you guys look right now? everyone in school admires you for your talents and beauty, but when it comes to these matters, you are just a bunch of rookies." the leader said sarcastically.

"at least we don't take innocent people as hostages, like the corrupt people you guys are." jongho sassily clapped back, earning a punch from one of the crew.

the leader ordered the crew to stand back, "that's enough. soon, they will be begging for mercy by themselves."

then bunch of the crew dragged two bodies from the back room.

"yena! oh god yena what did they do to you?!" yeosang gasped as he saw how badly bruised his sister's body was.

he was filled with rage that he tried to break free. two guards wasn't enough to contain him so two more came to help and restrained him.

the rest of ateez was fuming with anger, they couldn't imagine how heartless these monsters in front of them are for hurting an innocent child.

then they saw eunji's body being dragged, her face swollen from the hit she took earlier.

"you bastards won't get away with this." wooyoung said with gritted teeth.

the leader sighed, "oooh empty threats, how scary! but you lack venom. all bark but no bite."

"then, is this venomous enough?"

they all looked at eunji who just stood up like nothing happened, like her cheeks aren't swelling.

she flashed everyone a demonic smile, enough to send shivers down the spine of the leader and even ateez.

they didn't knew who this person was, she is emitting such a murderous aura that nobody dared to pin her back down.

"a-acting tough huh? you won't be able to keep up that facade any longer when i break you."

the leader then ordered one of his men to tie her up, but before they could touch her, she lifted her hand that holds some sort of a button.

"sure, tie me down. but the moment you touch me, i will make sure all of your hard earned empire will be gone in the blink of an eye. this button will be your long awaited karma." eunji said with a smug smile.

everyone stood still, and ateez was shocked as much as the bad guys. how could she even hold such power?

the leader nervously laughed it off, "you think i'm stupid enough to believe that? and so what? we could just cut your hand before you push that button."

"oh you wanna prove it? sure, i'm being generous tonight so i'll show you how this works." she then proceeded to eerily grin.

"hey, can you make that guy with the red sweater bankrupt within 10 seconds?" eunji shouted to herself. nobody believed her, as others just laughed and teased her.

but as if she was sure on what she's doing, eunji crossed her arms and started to count.

"10... 9... 8..."

"hah i'm not scared, all you do is lie." the leader exclaimed, motioning his men to go and tie the girl up.

but eunji remained still, counting.

"7... 6... 5..."

the guy in red who slapped eunji earlier started to look around in panic, "you bitch, i won't be fooled by the likes of you."

"4... 3... 2... 1..."

all went silent.

the guy in red laughed, "see it's just a scam--"

he heard his phone ring, and by seeing who the caller is, he immediately picked it up.

"dad, what is--"

"WE LOST THE LAWSUIT, WE'RE BROKE!"