27

few days has passed ever since that day.

yeosang thought through and through on what he should do next, to ultimately decide that it was time he say these feelings he has been keeping for years now.

"you can do this kang yeosang. you're the second strongest member after jongho. you can do this." he said while slapping his cheeks.

little did he know, wooyoung was looking at his cute ritual.

"wow our yeosangie is really pumped up. finally confessing your love for eun--" wooyoung was about to reveal his plans until yeosang covered his mouth.

yeosang gave a pleading look, "shh! don't destroy all the remaining confidence i have in my body right now."

wooyoung then raised his hands up as a sign for defeat, "well i think you look good, you're not emitting that dark aura around you nowadays."

"shut it before i stuff your mouth with my dirty socks." yeosang looked at wooyoung and pointed at him.

wooyoung once again raised his hands up, "okay okay i lose! now, time for school!" and then off they go.

---

"what? you plan on confessing today?!"

yeosang and wooyoung's mouths dropped to the ground as they heard those words.

yunho choked on his banana milk and covered mingi's mouth, "you're so embarrassing! don't scream that out loud!"

"well, finally someone's in love in our group. i thought everyone here are wussies." hongjoong said, giving yunho a proud dad smile.

yunho then scratched the back of his head, "yeah i've liked her for a while now. i just realized recently. sorry for shocking everyone."

wooyoung nudged yeosang, "looks like you've got a competition today."

"forget it, i'm not doing it." yeosang said, burying his face on his table.

wooyoung could only pat the poor lad's back.

on the other hand, eunji on her classroom kept sneezing.

"hey you okay? you've been sneezing nonstop since earlier. are you sick?" yeji asked while handing another roll of tissue to eunji.

eunji nodded and sniffled, "i'm fine, it's just because i slept without a blanket last night."

"yeah, only stupid people get colds in the summer." chaeryeong said, putting her chin on her hand which was resting on her desk.

ryujin could only laugh at eunji's pathetic state, "just get some rest after school. you don't need to work."

eunji sniffed once again, "no i wanna work."

lia pouted and flicked eunji's ear, "stay at home. you don't want to spread your germs all over your customers."

the poor girl pouted in defeat, "but if i get better later, i'll work."

the others could only sigh and patted the girl's back.

choi eunji

after a few hours of dreadful lessons, it's finally lunch time. my favorite subject.

me and the girls were enjoying our lunch, chatting and gossiping about anything that comes to mind.

then on the middle of a serious tea session, someone tapped my shoulder.

i was very deep into the gossip, i just swatted the hand away, but ryujin stopped talking and nudged my side.

"hey you might wanna turn around."

"ugh, what do you want?" i annoyingly said, but i got quiet when i saw yunho laughing at my irritated face.

he gasped for air after laughing, "can i talk to you for a moment?"

i nodded almost immediately which made the girls snicker, "look how obedient she is when it comes to yunho."

i glared at them, "shush!"

"ehem?" yunho cleared his throat to catch my attention once again. oh right.

he then led me outside, on a secluded area found within our university.

"what is it? i was listening to one of the most hottest tea about our principal and his affairs." i said with my arms crossed.

he scratched the back of his head, "um, i just wanted to say that..."

"say what? come on hurry u--"

"i like you, choi eunji."