15

choi eunji

"everything will be alright, trust in yourself."

as i regain consciousness, i hear faint rustling sounds, "ugh my head hurts, where am i?"

i opened my eyes to see yunho walking towards me with a tray in his hands. he smiled and handed me a cup of tea which i gladly took.

it was a delightful tea, but then choked when i head him say, "you're in our dorm."

"say what now? am i even allowed here?" i lowered the cup and wiped my drooling mouth.

i then clutched my head because a sharp throbbing pain seeped into my head, ugh hangovers sucks.

"i guess, and don't worry i made you some hangover soup." yunho laughed and messed up my already messed up hair while standing up and getting another tray with the soup in it.

my head was hurting relentlessly while i tried to recall how this all started and how it ended into me laying down in this random bed and with this giant.

"wait wait wait what happened last night?"

yunho showed me a proud grin and said, "you got drunk, ta-daaaa!"

"asshole."

"hey i helped you get here, i didn't knew where you live now so i took you here." he said while pouting.

"figures." how could i hate this cute giant.

he then sat beside me, handing me a bowl of pure deliciousness, "now finish this soup and get your ass back up."

"aye aye captain." i saluted and began to devour everything. hangovers are the worst.

i stopped and eyed him for a while before asking, "by the way, i have something to tell you."

"what is it?" he answered while scrolling through his phone.

"promise to keep it a secret?"

"i promise." he said in a bored tone, not even sparing a single glance.

after looking at him for a while and realizing he isn't paying any attention, i smacked his head, "i swear if you tell any living soul about this before me, i will kill you jeong yunho. i. kill. you."

"yes ma'am." he saluted while holding his head in pain.

i sighed heavily and massaged the bridge of my nose. this dude is hopeless.

"stray kids and i are on the move to find who the culprit is."

...silence...

until i saw his phone flying towards my face, to which i tried to avoid to no avail.

"jeong yunho! what is your probl--"

"bitch you did what now?!"

i put my hands over his mouth to shut him up, i swear to god he is beyond hopeless.

"shut your ass up okay?! and yes what i said is true." i sat back down and continued to drink the tea he made. haaa this calmed me down as expected.

he then showed me another pout while giving me that irresistible puppy dog eyes, "but why?! don't you trust us?"

"well, first of all, yeosang is mad at me, and second of all, y'all are dumb af." i quickly explained.

"that hurt so much than it should've had. where's the old eunji? the innocent eunji?" he clutched his chest, acting all dramatic while fainting.

i giggled and poked his forehead.

"there you are being overly dramatic again."

he then put a finger on my lip, "hush my child, i'm having my moment in here. oh sweet choi eunji, you will be missed."

the only thing i could do was watch his performance while facepalming to the point my face could melt anytime on my palms.

"just... just please stop you're embarrassing."

"so what now?" he asked while tilting his head cutely.

"istg yunho's going to make me act up."

i returned the gesture after composing myself, "what do you mean 'what now'?"

"what do we do now?"

"what?"

"they heard."

"WHAT?!" i rashly stood up, teacup in my hand.

at that moment, i heard the door open forcibly, while a clump of guys fall one by one on top of each other.

"hello, sorry for eavesdropping but it was totally worth it."