Finale

hey yall! i made a trailer 🤩

---

5 months has passed ever since that incident.

everything went back to how it was, yeosang got to rebuild their house with the help of the pirates, yena was seeing a therapist for her mental trauma, and ateez was now in good terms with nct and svt while skz is now facing punishments for trying to overthrow the pirate queen.

every mafia group heard the news and they quickly turned their backs on skz, not wanting to be on the pirates' bad side.

yunho and mingi was busy munching on their food when they felt a small tap on their backs.

they both turned around and was greeted by eunji's lovely smile.

"hey guys!" she gave them a small wave.

yunho wiped the oil in his lips with a tissue before going down to her height and kissed her cheek.

eunji's cheeks became red as she reached up to kiss yunho's cheek back.

"aw, isn't my girl sweet?" yunho said while putting his arm around eunji's shoulders.

the others could only cringe as a response and went back to eating, "sit down. you still can't move that much with that injury."

she only nodded and sat down, taking a glance on yeosang, "hey, how'ya doing?" she asked in english.

"i'm fine, thank you and you?" he replied in english.

"i'm fine too. thank you for asking."

silence then engulfed them, until wooyoung nudged yeosang.

"what do you want?" he irritatingly asked.

wooyoung used his lips to point at eunji who was happily eating.

"what? are you crazy? she and yunho..." his words trailed off as he didn't want to accept it.

"aren't together." wooyoung cut him off.

yeosang looked at his friend, confused.

wooyoung then pointed at eunji again with his lips, "come on, don't be a wussy."

yeosang looked at his food and thought of what he should do as he didn't want to shock his treasured friend.

just a few months ago, yeosang and eunji became closer than ever. they were always found eating together outside, or even studying together with yena on yeosang's house. they were inseparable, but they were completely oblivious with their feelings for each other like the dense human beings they are.

he tried to confess, several times already. but as he was about to say those things he kept practicing in front of the mirror a hundred times, he found himself paralyzed, unable to blurt out the overflowing feelings for the girl he loved.

"hey i need to go first, i'm going back to the hospital for my checkup." he heard eunji say so he panicked and stopped eunji from leaving by holding her hand.

he blushed, "i-i... i need to say something to you."

the other members were cooing at them, "oooh yeosangie is becoming a man today!"

"i like you, eunji... i'm sorry, i meant to confess to you for a long time now, but i got scared." yeosang rambled on while fiddling with his fingers.

eunji looked at the shy guy who's trying his best to convey his feelings, "yes."

"yes what?" the guy could only look at eunji with a confused gaze, not understanding what she meant.

eunji laughed at the flustered yeosang, "yes, i accept your confession."

yeosang's eyes widened as he covered his mouth with his hand, "but yunho... huh?!"

"she properly rejected me 4 months ago. we tried to work it out, but we realized that we were only in love with the feeling of being in love, not the person." yunho said nonchalantly.

"but the cheek... kiss?" yeosang asked cutely.

eunji and ateez's hearts melted at his innocence.

yunho came up to yeosang to hug him, "we only did that to make you jealous. our dear yeosangie is so adorable."

yeosang blushed so hard, he hid his face on his palms. "screw you guys."

"we love you too."

---

"um eunji? why are we here?" san asked warily, glancing at their sides and backs.

eunji tilted her head to the side, "why? you don't like it here?"

they stared at the beautifully crafted room and chandeliers, "it's not like that. it's just... this is the pirates' territory, right?"

she nodded, still not getting what the problem is.

"you guys need to get used to it, because starting from now on, ateez will officially be a part of the pirate family alongside nct and svt." eunji announced, standing on the podium in front of the luxurious room.

everyone cheered, and then laughter and chatting filled the room as all the members from different groups mingled with each other.

"hey yeosangie, i want to show you something." eunji said while holding yeosang's hand, leading him up the staircase.

they stopped at the hideout's rooftop, where they could see the beautiful view of the han river.

"after all those searching and clues, i admit that you guys almost had me, but capturing the pirate queen isn't that easy." eunji suddenly blurted out while smirking.

yeosang grinned back, putting an arm around her, "then i'll just have to capture your heart."

fin.