0.2 (intro)

unknown

the rustic smell of the sewers hit my nostrils as soon as i regained my consciousness, and the moment i opened my eyes, everything was coated with darkness.

it was as if my eyes were still closed, the darkness could only be described as purely the absence of other colors for it shed neither a hint of light.

i gathered all of my remaining strength and rose from where i was laying from, trying to venture the endless void of this darkness, in hopes of finding an exit to this monstrosity.

meanwhile, the putrid smell of the underground water almost made me puke, but i have to hold it in, i need to be quiet as much as possible to not be heard by him.

then i felt it.

it may be dark, but i can feel it.

someone's here with me right now at this moment, i was not alone.

then a light flickered, it was from a small lighter and it gave me the tiniest hope.

"finally, someone's going to save me!"

was i hoped that would happen, but boy was i wrong.

the light went closer and closer to only reveal a disgustingly bearded man who stood mightily and easily towered me.

he held the lighter i once found hope in and lit his cigarette, blowing the smoke right into my tear-stained face.

he went closer and closer, his eyes glaring into mine.

i could tell from his eyes that he yearns to kill, no matter who the person is.

my feet wobbled and i almost fell to the ground as his eyes bore deep into mine, like it was telling me that i should be terrified of him, to which i already am.

his sinister laugh echoed throughout the whole place and before i knew it, he was already grabbing me by my neck.

"w-who are you?" i asked, how foolish.

i knew who he was, he's the feared bearded demon.

then his men appeared from different directions, until the whole area was swarming with these monsters also called as the swamp dwellers.

indeed, it is a laughable name for a fearsome group, the irony.

as my thoughts wandered, i didn't realize he was already squeezing the life out of my neck before releasing me mid-air.

i was heavily gasping, catching my breath as i held my pained neck gently, he then grabbed my hair and dragged me back to my dungeon.

"let's go and meet your parents now, shall we?"