0.3 (intro)

unknown

"wakey wakey my precious darling!"

a voice startled me from my slumber, and as i rose from the bed i was laying, i found myself in front of a camera and a pitch black television.

i was shaking in terror as i looked at the screen and saw my family frantically calling and crying for me.

my heart broke at the sight of them being asked for money in return for my fruitless freedom.

i shook my head violently, not letting them be fooled by these monsters as they tried to bribe my family.

"no! mom, dad, oppa! don't trust them! they won't surrender me even if you pay them! i—"

before i could continue my sentence, they already muffled my mouth and kicked me hard in the stomach.

i coughed out blood, which was evident on the handkerchief tied around my mouth.

the pain was excruciating and indescribable, but i fought and tried to shield myself from their punches and kicks.

all i could hear now is my family begging them to stop and that they will give what the bearded demon want.

they eventually stopped beating me as i turned to face the tv screen again and saw them hugging each other, pressing numbers on their phones.

"w-we already sent you the 10,000,000, now let my daughter go!" my dad screamed in desperation as he hugged mom tighter.

the bearded demon then smirked and checked his account to only find a dollar in it, he got tricked.

he slammed his desk hard enough for it to break which made my body shake once again, terrified of what would happen.

"kill the girl." he ordered his men and they started to circle around my limp and defenseless body.

then i heard a laugh at the other side of the room. it was coming from the tv.

there i saw, my mom laughing maniacally while glaring at the screen with a smirk.

"seize them."

they were all confused as to who she was talking to and why she was laughing, knowing that their precious daughter is in their captivity.

then i let out a soft chuckle, breathing ever so deeply before stretching my arms and neck, earning several satisfying crunches from my resting bones.

they really don't know who i am?

aw, poor insignificant pests.

"roger that, queen." my voice echoed throughout the room as i stood on my slim legs.

they all looked at me while laughing, probably thinking, "what could a weak girl do?"

and before they knew it, half of their men was already lying on the floor, either breathing their last breath or are already filthy corpses.

"don't mess with the pirates."

my words made them all freeze on their spot.

now they know who they're messing with and what would their fate become.

"now, who wants to eat dirt next?" i said as a demonic smirk crawled on my split lips.

they all attempted to run but my men already surrounded the whole building and have them all shot to death.

the only thing i need to take care of is this bearded demon.

well, not much of a demon now is he, as he's now on his knees, begging for his life to be spared.

i leaned in closer to him and stepped on his shoulder, "you are spared."

his smile then widened but before he could stand up, my heeled boots crushed that disgusting face of his.

"spared for life."