9

choi eunji
trigger warning ⚠️ : self harming

it's time for me to go back to school. i know for sure that the boys will bomb me with endless questions and i know yeosang resents me up to this day.

even i resent myself.

i cut myself before i go to sleep and it made me feel something other than plain emptiness.

it was fulfilling, i loved how the pain seeped in as i slash my wrist and thighs, it was satisfying to see blood covering me to compensate how much my family and yena shed when they we're hurt.

as i was walking to our classroom, i could feel the piercing stares of the people at the corridors.

guess they all know now.

"hey isn't that eunji? the one who got bombed two times in a row?"

"yeah, she even got yeosang involved."

"i heard yena, yeosang's sister is missing because she left her unchecked."

"i pity them. she also got her whole family hurt."

i was scared so i covered my ears and ran as far as i could, i didn't knew where my feet was taking me but i know i won't be safe anywhere.

i'm a walking threat, that whoever stays with me gets hurt.

"hey."

i heard someone call behind but i chose to ignore it, thinking that maybe it wasn't me he was calling, but boy was i wrong.

"choi eunji."

i stopped in my tracks as i faces him slowly with tear shedded eyes, "what do you want, chan?"

he looked down and went closer to where i am, "i hope you won't get discouraged by this, i will help you find those suckers. i promise."

i smiled sadly and shook my head, "no thanks, i can handle this myself."

"no you can't, when i promise, i truly mean it. i will help you find them. no matter what." chan said with sympathy in his eyes as he held my hands delicately.

"fine, but you shouldn't get yourself too involved with this, i don't want you to get hurt because of me."

third person

chan's heart fell into pieces, seeing his friend he treasured being hurt so much like this, he wanted to quickly search for evidences so he quickly ran and went to his members, stray kids.

"guys, i have a new task for all of you. and it's not going to be pretty."

everyone muttered incoherent sentences, the most prominent one was minho's, "y'all are ugly anyways, no need to hesitate." which was followed by groans and eye rolls.

chan sighed and smiled, "listen,"

"we're going in a suicide mission."