Hoping For Amnesia [25]

Chapter 25

"We should go somewhere this Saturday." Eric said.

"Not ice skating!" Hannah said.

"Let's go and see a movie." Chelsea said.

"All in favor of a movie, raise your hand." Eric said.

Everyone raised their hand.

"So, who did you invite for that thing on Monday?" Chelsea asked everyone.

"My bestest friend." I said.

"Cousin."Madison said.

"Friend." Lily said.

"Friend." Eric said.

"Older brother." Noah said.

"Friend." Hannah said.

"Friend." Sam said.

"I'm bringing my older brother." Chelsea said.

"So everyones either bringing a friend, cousin, or older brother." Lily laughed.

"Dinners almost over guys." Madison said.

"Yeah, I'm going back to my dorm. Bye guys!" I said and started walking back to my dorm.

I looked around and saw that Hayley was drinking a coke...and she was wearing a white silk shirt. Payback time.

I kept walking ahead and when I got to Hayley I pushed her back and she spilled the Coke all over herself.

"What the fuck!" Hayley screeched.

I walked backwards towards the door.

"I'm so sorry." I said sarcastically and turned around and walked out of the lunchroom.

When I got back to my dorm I took off all my makeup and started listening to music. About 10 minutes later Kaden came back.

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

"I bet 5 that Taylor'll win." Adam said.

"Nope, definitely Nate." I countered.

I was in Nate's dorm right now and they were playing FIFA. I had like 5 minutes before I needed to leave, but this was so boring I decided to leave early.

I kept thinking about Trinity.  I'd never quite gotten over her. I mean, I had rejected all her calls because of my dad. And I guess because of my own stupidity as well.

My dad had quit the gang and paid back the money, and we could have moved back if it wasn't for me. I was stupid and tried to outsmart the gang, but it didn't work. I had been forced to join the gang because of my dad and I had tried to trick a member by giving him the wrong p.o box for the first money payment. He was sent to jail because the old lady that owned the box was there that day. Ever since then, they had been after me.

I was walking down the hallways, thinking about this when Hayley came out of nowhere

"Hey baby. Miss me?" She then threw herself at me and attacked me with her lips.

This time I wasn't afraid to defend myself.

"Get the hell offa me!" I said while moving her out of the way.

"Come on baby. Don't be that way! You're popular, I'm popular, so pick me." She said.

"I'm not picking anyone."

Her eyes flared with anger. "But you already picked Trinity. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I have something that'll break Trinity if you dont do what I say."

"What are you talking about?" I asked

She pulled out a diary. Trinity's.

I laughed in her face. "There's nothing in there, Trinity told me."

"You're right. But I found this in here. A pei e of paper that was ripped out of the diary." she waved it in my face.

"What does it say?"

"That's for me to know, not you."

-;-Hayley's POV-;-

I could see he was getting angry.

"What do you want?" He said.

"You and me." I flipped my hair.

Whoever said you couldn't bribe love?

"No." He said immediately.

I frowned. "Then I guess this will be going public tomorrow."

I started walking down the hallway, but i knew he would give in.

5,

4,

3,

2,

1,

"Fine." I heard him say.

I smirked before walking back to him.

"These are the rules or Trinity's tough girl status goes bye bye. You do whatever what I ask, you kiss me when everybody can see, and you can't tell anybody about this. Got it? Boyfriend?" I smirked.

He let his head fall. "Fuck you."

"Don't worry, you'll get the chance." I picked his head up and planted a kiss on his lips. He just stayed still.

"You're going to have to kiss back." I said against his lips.

I heard a faint growl, but he did return the kiss.

"Later babe." I said and walked back to my dorm.

"Oh, and our debut is tomorrow at lunch." I said.

This was going to be so much fun.