Hoping For Amnesia [47]

Chapter 47

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

I put my shoes to go to dinner and I grabbed a sweater. I said bye to Kaden and I walked into the lunchroom and everyone stopped to look at me.

Weird, but I kept walking to my table.

"Hey guys." I said.

They all just looked at me.

"I'm gonna go get dinner." I said.

I got up and there were some wolf whistles as I walked past. What was going on? I got some macaroni and started walking back to my table.

On the way I heard little bits of conversations.

"Yeah that's her." "Did you get the picture?"

"She's sexy".

I shot that last guy a look. I sat back down at my table.

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?"

I grabbed Lily's arm and dragged her to the corner.

"What did everyone hear?" I demanded.

"It's not what they heard. But that they saw."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"How long has this been going on?" She showed me a picture of me and Kaden standing together. It was the one he took today.

He sent it?!

"Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. When were you gonna tell me that you and Kaden were a thing?" She hit my arm.

"Soon." I blushed.

She frowned at me.

"Well how long did you hide your relationship with Sam from me?" I countered.

At that she stopped and blushed. I sunk against the wall.

"This is bad." I said.

"No it's not. Everyone saw this coming. The way he looked at you just said love." She said.

"Not really."

"I think you guys are a really cute couple. The only people who don't agree are Hayley and Noah. But who cares about them?" Lily said.

"Ughh. Might as well face this now." I said standing up.

By now the cafeteria had went back to the normal chatter. I sat down and made eye contact with Kaden but quickly broke it. I couldn't believe he sent the picture and didn't even warn me or anything.

"So is it true?" Madison asked me.

I nodded. I walked up to go get a straw and two girls cornered me.

"Are you really dating Kaden?" They asked.

"Umm yeah." I said.

They walked away. Weird.

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

Great, she thinks I sent the picture on purpose. I honestly didn't know the message had sent, I felt really bad.

She was probably pissed. I watched two girls ask her something. I read her lips and she said yeah to something.

"Way to bag man! Trinity's the hottest thing here since Hayley." Nate patted me on the back.

I glared at him. "Did you have to send it to everyone?"

"Yep." He popped a fry into his mouth and grinned at me.

When dinner was over I threw everything away and hurried to catch up with Trinity who looked like she was running back to the dorm.

Once we were both inside the dorm I tried to explain myself.

"Listen,--"

"Shut up Kaden! You sent that picture on purpose and now everyone knows about us and I didn't want them to find out that way!" She yelled at me.

"I didn't send that picture." I said.

"Oh yeah definitely be because Casper the Ghost decided to send it. Just leave me alone." She said with her face buried into her pillow. I could hear her crying quietly.

I sighed and left her alone. I'd explain myself later.

The next morning...

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

I woke up and I could tell I looked a mess. I didn't bother with any makeup and I let my hair down today. It was straight enough. I needed to get out of here and get some air.

I had my hand on the knob.

"Trinity. Please, can we talk?" Kaden said standing up.

He only had his boxers on and I had to look past him.

"No." I said and I left. I knew I was being unreasonable but I didn't care.

***

I was walking out of the locker room after gym when I heard Noah.

"Trinity wait up!"

Instead of slowing down I sped up.

"Trinity!"

"What?" I snapped. I'd been in a foul mood all day and Noah just mad everything worse.

"So...you're with Kaden now?" He started but I had no patience.

"What do you want Noah?"

"You. I want you back. I'm sorry for everything that happened between Raine and everything. I don't like her. I love you." He tried to touch my arm but I jerked away.

We were on the stairs when he triedto grab my waist.

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Trinity I want you back." He kissed my cheek.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and tried to kick him but he dodged it.

"Get off of me Noah!"

"Tr--"

Noah went flying through the air and he hit the door. I looked at who had pushed him and it was Kaden.

"Dont touch my girlfriend." Kaden hissed at Noah.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

I nodded and started walking away.

"Trinity. Please talk to me."

"Look, thanks for helping me with Noah, but i'm still not talking to you."

I tried to walk away but Kaden caught my hand.

"Kaden, get off of me." I said.

"Not until you agree to listen to me."

A couple moments passed and his grip loosened over that time so I took that as my chance to get away from his grip.

I tried to move but he quickly tightened his grip.

"Fine, talk." I said.

"I sent the picture by accident. When we were on my bed kissing I sat on it and it sent to Nate because I already had it open. That's what happened." He said in a rush.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah, am I forgiven now?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. He was so stupid, but I did believe that he didn't send it on purpose or to hurt my feelings.