Hoping For Amnesia [18]

Chapter 18

I fumed all the way to Jitters. Who did he think he was? This was about him lying to me. Not about me liking him. Damn! I didn't like him. I walked into Jitters and made myself a cup of coffee. I angrily sat down at a vacant table and waited for Noah. I needed to calm down. Fuck Kaden. When did I get a new room? My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Hey-Noah

Hii where r u?-Trinity

Turn around-Noah

I turned around and there was Noah outside the window. He was holding a rose and waving like a maniac. I laughed and waved at him. He walked inside and handed me a rose.

"Awww, thanks Noah." I put on a fake smile.

"No problem. Hey, what's wrong?" He pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Nothing."

"Somethings wrong."

"Nothings wrong Noah. So how was practice?"

"Sweaty."

"Wow."

We talked for an hour before Noah had to leave.

"I have to go. You know, homework and what not." We walked outside of Jitters for a bit.

"Ok, later."

"Bye." He kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I checked my phone and it read 5:00. I should probably head back to my room. I'll stop by Lily's room first. I walked to Lily's room only to find out that she wasn't there. Ughhh I guess I had to go back to my room now. I walked back to my room expecting to see Kaden and to ignore him again, but he was asleep. Thank god.

I got out my iPod and signed onto MSN. Angie was on!

TrinTrin: Hey angie

AngieXDXO: Hey gurll

TrinTrin: Lolzz so wats new?

AngieXDXO: I got a new bf!

TrinTrin: Rlly? Wats his name

AngieXDXO:ERIC

TrinTrin: u mean super sexy Eric on the football team?!

AngieXDXO: Yea mann

TrinTrin: SCORE!

AngieXDXO: Ikr, so wats new wit u??

TrinTrin: Well Hayley's a whore

AngieXDXO: I said sumtn new...

TrinTrin: lol ummm I have a boyfriend. His names Noah. Soccer player

AngieXDXO: wait...ur dating again?

TrinTrin: I guess so

AngieXDXO: Yayyy! ur finally over Shane. Screw him

TrinTrin: Ikr. Well I g2g, iPods about to die. Luv ya <3

AngieXDXO: <3

TrinTrin has signed off.

I sighed and smiled to myself. I'm bored, I'm gonna watch tv. Damn, I never did find that remote. Time to look again. I got on the floor and crawled around looking for the remote.

"What're you looking for?" Kaden said drowsily.

I looked up in surprise then ignored him. I kept crawling, looking for the remote.

"If you're looking for the remote, it's on my desk."

I stopped looking and looked at Kaden's desk. Sure enough, the remote was sitting there. I stood up to my feet. I grabbed the remote and lay back down on my bed. I pressed a button and the tv came out and turned on. I flipped through some channels and stopped on the guide.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kaden get up and stretch. He then walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I decided to watch some random comedy show. So far, he wasn't very funny. Man, I wish I had something to do. Like homework. *mentally slaps self* I will never think that again. Kaden walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed.

"So..."Kaden started.

I turned the tv up just a little louder. I really didn't want to hear this.

"Ok, what you saw, that was all her not me."

I rolled my eyes in my head.

"She forced me to kiss her!"

I only heard kiss her because I turned the tv up even louder. Yes, I know you wanted to kiss her Kaden. Just shutup.

"Off."

I turned towards him. "What?"

"Turn it off." He looked serious. He could go suck it.

Instead, I started flipping channels again.

"Turn.It.Off." He said walking towards me slowly.

"Shut up already. Damn." I said.

Soon he was standing right in front of me. He looked serious, but I could see amusement in his eyes. As I was thinking I failed to notice Kaden reach out to snatch the remote.

He smirked at me. I kicked him. He didn't even flinch.

"That didn't hurt." he said.

"Fuck you." I put my earphones in my ear.

I clicked shuffle and Grenade came on. I turned it up and lay on my back on my bed.

"We need to talk." I heard Kaden say in the background.

"No, we don't."

"Yeah we do."

"No we don't."

"Trinity."

"Kaden?" I mocked.

In a split second my headphones were out of my ear and Kaden was on my stomach, smirking. Asshole.

"Get offa me." I said. This really wasn't helping my stay away from Kaden idea.

"You have to listen to me then."

"Fucking bitch." I muttered.

"Anyways. Before social studies Hayley came up to me and forced me up against a locker. I didn't want to push her or anything and so then she said that she would let me go if I kissed her and so I did and I guess she had this all planned out because when I kissed her you saw and yeah."

"Are you done?" He was seriously hurting me.

"Are you mad?" He looked down at me and his hair fell into his eyes.

"Get off of me."

"Nahh I kinda like this position."

"Well I have a boyfriend and I don't."

"And if you didn't?"

"What?"

"If you didn't have a boyfriend, you would like this?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I pushed him off of me, cheeks flaming, and put my earphones back in. I heard him chuckle and walk to his bed. Stupid Kaden.