Hoping For Amnesia [50]

Chapter 50

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

I needed to tell Trinity. The ring was coming in on Christmas Eve. Which was tomorrow. Maybe I should tell her tomorrow, that way she won't be as mad on Christmas?

Yeah, I'll do that. Now what should I say? Trinity, I'm not who you think I am. I'm really Shane. That sounded stupid. Trinity, my names not Kaden. Why was this so hard? Maybe because she hasn't seen Shane for years and as a plus for me, she hates him. Me.

Maybe I should tell her over lunch or dinner. Yeah dinner. But at like 6. So she would have plenty of time to cool down. Yeah I could have candles and crap and I could give her the ring.

I groaned into my pillow. I looked at the clock, it was 3:00 p.m and I had been in bed all day. I had told Trinity I felt sick so she wouldn't question me about it.

I had told her to go have fun with Angie. Tomorrow was officially doomsday.

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

"So how did it go with Eric last night?" I asked Angie.

"Great, he was really surprised." Angie smiled.

"Awesome. I'm so smart." I pulled my hair out of my face for the ten billionth time that day.

"You know what you should get?" Angie asked me.

"What?"

"A haircut. They could give you a new do." She laughed at her rhyme.

"Yeah I need one. It's starting to get annoying. You should cut to just below your shoulder and get bangs." Angie suggested.

"Ok."

"Wanna go now? We could ask Chelsea for a ride. Lily could come to." Angie said.

"Alright."

Before I knew it, we were at a Chelsea recommended hair salon called Alba's Cuts.

"She does great haircuts and she can work with anything." Chelsea had said.

We walked in and the bells jingled.

"Welcome to Alba's Cuts, who needs their hair done?" A cheery red head greeted us at the door.

"I do." I said.

"Ok sit down right here. I love your hair. Such a pretty color." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Sorry I'm late girls I was stuck in traffic." A lady that looked exactly like Chelsea walked in.

"Hey mom." Chelsea hugged her.

"Oh sweety, I see you brought friends. Oh what lovely hair you have dear." The lady patted my head.

"Guys this is my mom, Alba. Mom, Lily, Angie, and Trinity." Chelsea introduced us.

"Hi." We all said.

"Nice to meet you. So what would you like today?" Alba asked me.

"I want to cut my hair to a little below my shoulders and bangs." I said.

"Ok, I can have that done in 10 minutes." Alba put all her bags down and got all her 'tools of hair' as she called it.

She faced me away from the mirror and started to cut my hair. Angie and them read magazines while they waited for me to finish.

When I was finished Alba patted my head.

"Gorgeous. Love it." Alba complimented her own work.

"You look awesome!"

"Sexy!"

"Pretty!"

"Kaden's gonna love it!"

Alba turned me around and I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was now about shoulder length and my bangs were perfect. They were the kind that were off to the side and could cover your eye.

"I look great! Thanks Alba." I said standing up.

"Anytime. Come back again girls. See you on Christmas Chelsea!" Alba said as we walked out.

When I got back to the dorm I was stopped by that same scared looking kid.

"Package for you in the school." He said.

"Hey what's your name?"

"Jim."

"Thanks Jim." He looked less scared now.

I walked towards the school and the guitar was here. Dave lied. I snuck a peek at it and it was perfect. I could see the engraved words. Perfect.

I went to Angie's dorm first.

"Hey girl." Angie said.

"Hey, can I leave this in here? It's Kaden's Christmas present." I smiled.

"Of course." I put it in the corner and said goodnight to Angie while walking out.

I walked into my dorm and Kaden was asleep.

I put down all my bags and lay down next to him. I propped my head up with my arm and stroked his hair.

He felt me stroking his hair and woke up.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Hey." He turn the lights on and rubbed at his eyes.

He looked at me and surprise flitted across his face. He rubbed again and when he realized I wasn't changing he smiled.

"I like your hair." He said.

"Thank you."

I put my head on his pillow and our foreheads were touching.

"Do you feel better?" I asked him.

"Yeah, now that you're here." He smiled and I kissed him.

We kept kissing and my tongue grazed his lip asking for entrance and he smiled.

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

After we finished kissing I held onto her. I was so nervous for tomorrow. She might never want to see me again.

"Trinity?" I asked.

"Mhmm?"

"Promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise that you won't leave me?" I asked.

"What? Of course not."

"Nothing could change what's between us right?"

"Never." She kissed me and smiled.

We'd see if she kept that promise tomorrow.