1

AUTHOR POV'

Walking in the hallway Jennie is going towards Lisa's locker in the middle of class, smiling to herself.

When she reach Lisa's locker she reach out and opened it, she knows the pass code because she's always following Lisa.

Putting the teddy bear with the camera inside it, she prayed that Lisa will not throw the bear in the trashcan.

She went back to her classroom, Lisa didnt notice Jennie because she's rushing towards the schools clinic, she had hurted herself...she was cutting Jennie's stolen photos to be put on her diary.

Lisa smiled sucking her thumb thinking of Jennie's finger touching her body inappropriately, she didnt notice that the school nurse is staring at her wondering what the heck is this woman doing?

"I-i...Sorry, please bandage my finger" Lisa plead, looking innocently at the nurse like nothing happened and because the nurse was enchanted by Lisa's beauty she instantly forget what happened.

"Oh, there" the nurse patted Lisa's thumb, Lisa looked at the nurse and fake smiled she hurriedly got out of the clinic, Lisa thought to herself.

How dare she pat my thumb like we are friends? Only, Jennie can touch me. Lisa laugh to herself biting her lips.

Lisa quickly went back to her classroom but stopped at her locker to gets some books for her next class, when she opened it she saw a red teddy bear.

Wondering what's the teddy bear doing at her locker, she look around looking for somebody to tell her if they saw someone open her locker.

She thought that maybe a CCTV had gotten a footage but to no avail, there is not a single camera in the hallway that could point to the suspect.

Lisa shrug her shoulders, she quickly put the teddy bear inside her bag, Lisa didnt realize that theirs a camera inside the stuffed toy.

At the end of the hallway, Jennie is watching Lisa creepily hiding behind the big thick walls touching the tent between her legs.

Maybe she could watch Lisa sleep tonight, Jennie giggled biting her lips watching Lisa going back to her respective classroom. Jennie also went back to her classroom, they are both thinking of each other.

--

Its lunch time Rosé looked for Jennie everywhere, shes the only friend of Jennie and of course she didnt know that Jennie is stalking Lisa.

Rosé does know that Lisa is stalking Jennie because she is the one who gives the stolen pictures of Jennie to Lisa in exchange for Lisa's sister Jisoo's attention.

Rosé found Jennie sitting under a tree at the back of the school. This is Jennie's sanctuary, this where the girl eats because she don't have friends to eat with at the canteen but that is what Rosé thinks.

Little does Rosé know Jennie eats here because Lisa's classroom is right beside the tree, she spends her lunch time watching Lisa focus on her class.

"Jennie! Your always here, come with me to the canteen just for once" Rosé whined sitting beside the girl.

After Rosé shouted Jennie's name it took Lisa's attention, her gaze met Jennie. She didnt look away but smiled at the girl, Jennie stared in shock she look away. What just happened? Jennie ask herself.

Lisa giggled at Jennie's shy demeanor, Rosé looked at Lisa giving the girl a wave, Lisa waved back.

"Ms. Manoban, Please focus on the class." Lisa's teacher, Ms. Nancy is looking at Lisa with heart eyes which Lisa notice.

I should kill this bitch if I have a time, she interrupted me staring at my beloved Jennie, Lisa said to herself but she need to put up a face so that her classmate don't suspect a thing.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Nancy" Lisa fake smiled at her teacher, Nancy didnt notice that it was fake because she was blinded by Lisa's captivating smile.

"Its okay don't do it again" Nancy tucked a hair behind her ear and pushed her glasses up, she proceed with her teachings.

Lisa quickly look again towards the tree if she can spot Jennie again but luck is not on her side Jennie is already gone, she clenched her fist. She maybe thinking about killing her teacher, Lisa can't do it because its too much for her but Jennie can.

Jennie is holding a knife cutting her apple carefully, thinking of cutting Nancy up, she licked the knife trailing it down towards her neck and down to her pants.

Seeing how she got turned on just by thinking of killing Lisa's teacher, her pants tighten, she quickly walk towards the bathroom stalls and close the door.

Jennie put her hands inside her pants holding her cock rubbing it up and down, she bite her lips thinking of Lisa's milky legs.

"Oh Lisa my dear, you made me even more crazy, hmm." Jennie groan getting her cock out of her pants stroking it up and down, she squirted in the toilet she quickly wipe her semen with a tissue and put her cock inside her pants.

She got out and wash her hands smiling creepily, she went out seeing Rosé talking to Lisa she went near and listen to their conversation.

"Rosé I found a teddy bear inside my locker, I wonder who put it inside? He or she clearly knows my password, Is it you?" Lisa ask Rosé curious.

"I don't even like you, why would I put that inside your locker. I only like your sister no one else" Rosé laugh hearing Lisa's accusations.

"Well you've got a point...Who else would put this inside my locker?" Lisa look around, and just before she see Jennie hiding Jennie already left.

Jennie is following Lisa's teacher Nancy's car, she gave the teacher a call.

'Ms. Nancy this is Jennie, I would like to aks you if your available of tutoring today?' Jennie ask Nancy biting her lips afraid to let out a laugh.

'Ow Yes, Ms. Kim but I already left school' Nancy pondered

'If its okay, can we meet at my house?' Jennie tapped her hands on the steering wheel looking at Nancy going outside her car.

'Uh yeah sure Ms. Kim text me your address, I'll be there. I will change my clothes first' Nancy said walking inside her house to change.

'Okay, Thank you Ms. Nancy' Jennie hung up the phone laughing evilly, driving back to her house but before that she texted her address to Nancy.

Jennie arrived at her house humming songs, going towards her tool box. Ohh, How should I kill the bitch?" Jennie said holding up a chainsaw.

"This should work" she laugh to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------