6

JENNIE POV'

"Wake up sunshine" I slap Shen's face hard, his eyes started to open. Staring at me with panic, he starts to wriggle on the chair he sat on but to no avail he's tied up.

"Jennie!? Let me go this instant!" He screamed at my face, making me shake my head. I slap him hard again making him spit blood.

"Nobody can talk to me that way!" Yelling at him, I got one bottle of beer smashing it on his head. I thought he will pass out again but he shouted in pain glaring at me.

"Don't glare boy or I'll poke your eyes out and I'm not joking" I smashed another bottle at his head.

I look at the bottles of beer and I only have 5 left because he said bad things to Lisa, I'm gonna sew his mouth.

Getting my sewing kit, I hop back to his half unconscious body. Getting my own chair and sitting infront of him, he look at me with fear.

"Hmm, let me make you unconscious...don't worry I won't kill you, I'm just gonna make you suffer for your whole life" smashing the remaining bottles on his head, he fainted.

Cutting his tounge off and sewing his mouth closed, I got my Axe and chop both his hands off. Cleaning his wound and bandaging them, I also put patches in his mouth so that it will not get infected.

You must be wondering, why I'm letting him go? because his captor is alive, I want to see him with fear in his eyes every time he sees me.

-but he can't shout or tell someone what really happened to him, I also chop his hands off so he can't write.

Cleaning his body...oh I forgot to tell you I also chop his dick off, he's the only child so, this will be the end of his blood line.

I cleaned the abandon building and setting it on fire, walking back to his car putting him inside it. Waking him up he looked at me and his hands and mouth, Shen started to cry making me laugh.

Calling 911, Shen started to scream but can't all that came out of his mouth was muffled words.

"Sir, are you okay?" Someone ask him through the phone, he muffled words again. I declined the call and texted 911.

'Come to this location, **** or else someone will die' after texting them that, throwing his phone to the burning building.

I also throw my gloves, making my way to my car I drove fast away from the building and because I planned it perfectly there is no single cameras here.

AUTHOR POV'

Loud sirens of the fire truck, ambulance and police cars is the only thing that Shen heard, he slump on his back sit.

The police jog towards his car, their eyes widening seeing him like that. They carried him towards the hospital.

--

Two days have past since the incident but they can't get any evidence, and their victim can't talk to them or write them the name of his captor, so they labeled the case as unsolvable.

He always screamed Jennie's name but he can't let the words out, tears streaming down his face. The police thought he's gotten insane so they put him in confinement.

They made a whole on his neck so that he can eat food and water, two days after the incident Shen always tries to scream or looked at his balls that has been cut off.

Meanwhile, Lisa is eating ice cream watching the news about Shen smiling. He really did suffer Lisa thought to herself laughing.

"I want to see Jennie, I haven't seen her for three days" Lisa mumbled calling Rosé about Jennie's whereabouts but Rosé also don't know where Jennie went.

Jennie is actually at her company dealing with some minor problems and signing papers, "I thought this is your job?" Jennie looked at Irene shaking her head.

Irene look at Jennie smiling, "My dear cousin, I have a gala to attend to, its your fault you don't want to go" shrugging her shoulder.

"Okay-okay, go now I don't want to see your face" Jennie wave Irene off, signing to get out.

"Still grumpy as always" Irene shook her head finally going out Jennies office.

After Irene left, Jennie immediately opened her phone looking at Lisa who's cooking ramen dancing, Jennie laugh at her cuteness.

Lisa looked sad, staring at her phone from time to time. Jennie look at her phone with worriedly, seeing Lisa sad is making her sad, now she wants to see the person that made her Lisa sad and kill them.

Lisa is staring at Jennies photo eating sushi at the back of the school building, I want to eat sushi to Lisa thought to herself.

Jennie fastly finish her work and drove to Lisa's place, contemplating to knock on the younger girls door.

Lisa opened the door, surprise to see Jennie at her front door. She immediately, pulled Jennie inside, making her sit on the sofa.

"What are you doing here Jen?" Lisa ask stopping herself to sound so eager.

"I just passed by and I bought some pasta, do you want to eat? If not I could leave..."

"No! I mean, sure I'll eat with you" Lisa tucked a hair behind her ear, looking down. They move to the kitchen, eating food and talking about school.

"Where were you these past three days?" Lisa ask after stuffing herself with a mouthful of pasta.

"My cousin called me and told me they needed me to do something, why did you miss me?" Jennie joked

"Yes, I missed you" Lisa stared at Jennie with a longing look making Jennie realize that Lisa is not joking.

Scratching her head she smiled shyly at the younger girl because of her boldness, the Jennie that killed many people is acting shy in front of a girl?

Jennie talk to herself stopping a laugh to get out of her mouth, she put down her utensils and looked at Lisa seriously.

"I miss you to"

--------------------------------------------------------------